Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Accommodation (4 months from September)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Accommodation (4 months from September)

Hello there!

I am Xiaoxia, a native Chinese. After living in China almost 30 years, I moved to New York few years ago, and just graduated from law school this May. Next month, I will start my next journey in Geneva. I am super excited about this!

I will be working as a fellow at International Institute of Sustainable Development, starting from September. Currently I am looking for the accommodation in Geneva (for myself). The lease term will be four months (Sep.- Dec.)

As a 3-year-old kid's mom, I am tidy and organized (kids always leave a messy battle field for their momies). As a law student, I am self-disciplined (otherwise hard to survive in the exams). As a New Yorker, I am easy-going, like making friends and exploring new things. So I will be a cool roomate.:)

If you have any lead about the housing, please let me know. Thank you very much in advance! I would also be very happy to share any information about China and New York as I can. :)

Cheers,

Xiaoxia

The text you are quoting:

Hello there!

I am Xiaoxia, a native Chinese. After living in China almost 30 years, I moved to New York few years ago, and just graduated from law school this May. Next month, I will start my next journey in Geneva. I am super excited about this!

I will be working as a fellow at International Institute of Sustainable Development, starting from September. Currently I am looking for the accommodation in Geneva (for myself). The lease term will be four months (Sep.- Dec.)

As a 3-year-old kid's mom, I am tidy and organized (kids always leave a messy battle field for their momies). As a law student, I am self-disciplined (otherwise hard to survive in the exams). As a New Yorker, I am easy-going, like making friends and exploring new things. So I will be a cool roomate.:)

If you have any lead about the housing, please let me know. Thank you very much in advance! I would also be very happy to share any information about China and New York as I can. :)

Cheers,

Xiaoxia

Xiaoxia LJul 31, 2018 @ 18:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 862 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Accommodation (4 months from September)
Post 1

Welcome to glocals and soon to Geneva.

If you click on the “Classifieds” tab you will find plenty of housing offers as well as the opportunity to place an advertisement of your own.

Best wishes, R.

Welcome to glocals and soon to Geneva.

If you click on the “Classifieds” tab you will find plenty of housing offers as well as the opportunity to place an advertisement of your own.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Jul 31, 2018 @ 19:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thank you so much, Ritchie!

Thank you so much, Ritchie!
Xiaoxia L, Jul 31, 2018 @ 20:56

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello Xiaoxia,

i have a room and private bathroom that will be available in a few days if you are still looking! Email me at [email protected] for more details.

Best,

Valentina

Hello Xiaoxia,

i have a room and private bathroom that will be available in a few days if you are still looking! Email me at [email protected] for more details.

Best,

Valentina

Valentina N, Sep 2, 2018 @ 10:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 862 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form