Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > An American in Lausanne <3 - Hi!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
An American in Lausanne <3 - Hi!

Hi everyone - I am happy to have joined a group of fellow expats! I followed my husband to Lausanne for a job he took at UNIL just about one year ago. It's been a little difficult meeting people with COVID, but we have really enjoyed the city so far!

All this at home time has allowed me to navigate opening my interior design business here in Switzerland, which I launched at the start of this year. Feel free to check out my website https://zacalleninteriors.com/blog/online-home-decor-switzerland - a lot of other expats have found this particular blog useful, so I thought I'd share it here too. With COVID, I stuck with Virtual Interior Design and it's been pretty successful so far! 

I would love to connect with other entrepreneurs, interior design lovers, theatre goers, or really anyone that speaks English!!! 

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone - I am happy to have joined a group of fellow expats! I followed my husband to Lausanne for a job he took at UNIL just about one year ago. It's been a little difficult meeting people with COVID, but we have really enjoyed the city so far!

All this at home time has allowed me to navigate opening my interior design business here in Switzerland, which I launched at the start of this year. Feel free to check out my website https://zacalleninteriors.com/blog/online-home-decor-switzerland - a lot of other expats have found this particular blog useful, so I thought I'd share it here too. With COVID, I stuck with Virtual Interior Design and it's been pretty successful so far! 

I would love to connect with other entrepreneurs, interior design lovers, theatre goers, or really anyone that speaks English!!! 

Zac Allen TMar 12, 2021 @ 10:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 695 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 695 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form