Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Another Scandinavian...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Another Scandinavian...
Just read Milles introduction below and thought I as a fellow blonde would add a few lines about myself as well. Have been a member of GOL for a while but it's only now that I am actually going to Geneva. My things were picked up yesterday and my flight leaves saturday. Starting monday I will be working at Procter & Gamble here in this country with almost the same size and almost the same flag as my home country Denmark although with a little bit higher mountains - highest point in Denmark being 172 metres for those not familiar with Danish geography :-)
I'm 28 (on monday) and have lived the past 4 years all over Europe completing my triple Master in Management from ESCP-EAP studying in Paris, Oxford and Berlin and have always travelled a lot all over the world with friends and family.
Apart from that I hope to be able to start playing Golf again, do lots of skiing in the winter and just signed up for the softball team so we'll see if I will even have time to do all those things, at least the good intentions are there!
Love meeting new people and look forward to being able to participate in all the exciting events I have up until now only been able to read about from afar.
Hope to meet a lot of you soon :-)
Katrine
The text you are quoting:
Just read Milles introduction below and thought I as a fellow blonde would add a few lines about myself as well. Have been a member of GOL for a while but it's only now that I am actually going to Geneva. My things were picked up yesterday and my flight leaves saturday. Starting monday I will be working at Procter & Gamble here in this country with almost the same size and almost the same flag as my home country Denmark although with a little bit higher mountains - highest point in Denmark being 172 metres for those not familiar with Danish geography :-)
I'm 28 (on monday) and have lived the past 4 years all over Europe completing my triple Master in Management from ESCP-EAP studying in Paris, Oxford and Berlin and have always travelled a lot all over the world with friends and family.
Apart from that I hope to be able to start playing Golf again, do lots of skiing in the winter and just signed up for the softball team so we'll see if I will even have time to do all those things, at least the good intentions are there!
Love meeting new people and look forward to being able to participate in all the exciting events I have up until now only been able to read about from afar.
Hope to meet a lot of you soon :-)
Katrine
KatrineApr 27, 2006 @ 00:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 965 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Another Scandinavian...
Post 1
I too joined as a GOL member well before arriving. What a difference it made in having friends right at the start. I hope to see you out at an upcoming event soon and hope that your Birthday is fantastic. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help make your transition go smoothly!
Welcome!
Mindi
I too joined as a GOL member well before arriving. What a difference it made in having friends right at the start. I hope to see you out at an upcoming event soon and hope that your Birthday is fantastic. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help make your transition go smoothly!
Welcome!
Mindi
mindiosu, Apr 27, 2006 @ 01:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
We may just run into each other at the DuPont's cafeteria if you are located at the P&G office in Grand-Saconnex. :)
We may just run into each other at the DuPont's cafeteria if you are located at the P&G office in Grand-Saconnex. :)
Novecento, Apr 27, 2006 @ 01:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Happy Birthday to you as well, lord_acesco!
Happy Birthday to you as well, lord_acesco!
mindiosu, Apr 27, 2006 @ 13:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Hi Katrine. Welcome to Geneve. You are going to love it, I`ve allready meet some great people. Send me a mail. I have lived almost two years in Copenhagen so I can speak danish with a strong norwegian influence, but that`s ok, ikk?

Mille
Hi Katrine. Welcome to Geneve. You are going to love it, I`ve allready meet some great people. Send me a mail. I have lived almost two years in Copenhagen so I can speak danish with a strong norwegian influence, but that`s ok, ikk?

Mille
Mille, Apr 27, 2006 @ 14:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 965 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form