Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Anyone for drinks one weekend?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anyone for drinks one weekend?
Hi everyone, Wow! What a great site! Just registered yesterday and thanks to Sherri for the welcome message! Is everyone on here that friendly?!?! As for my news, have been in Switzerland for 2 years, working in Zurich, but at weekends I can usually be found in Geneva! Really enjoying life here, also trying to improve my French and German. Have made some good friends here but they are all people I work with...great people but on Fridays/Saturdays it would be nice if there were some other people around my age (25) to go out for drinks with! Learnt how to ski last Christmas in Verbier, loved it and went skiing each weekend until the season ended! Had an amazing time at the Sindy Beach Party back in July...such a nice community and certainly looking forward to the Halloween Party! Hope to meet many of you there!!! Best wishes, Phil
The text you are quoting:
Hi everyone, Wow! What a great site! Just registered yesterday and thanks to Sherri for the welcome message! Is everyone on here that friendly?!?! As for my news, have been in Switzerland for 2 years, working in Zurich, but at weekends I can usually be found in Geneva! Really enjoying life here, also trying to improve my French and German. Have made some good friends here but they are all people I work with...great people but on Fridays/Saturdays it would be nice if there were some other people around my age (25) to go out for drinks with! Learnt how to ski last Christmas in Verbier, loved it and went skiing each weekend until the season ended! Had an amazing time at the Sindy Beach Party back in July...such a nice community and certainly looking forward to the Halloween Party! Hope to meet many of you there!!! Best wishes, Phil
philOct 6, 2005 @ 15:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1203 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Anyone for drinks one weekend?
Post 1
welcome to the site phil....wud b happy to engage in some imbibing of the good stuff with u next weekend but am too old (way over 25)

so maybe i shud ask for a separate forum for senior citizen activities...what do u think SiteAdmin?

LOL ; )

welcome to the site phil....wud b happy to engage in some imbibing of the good stuff with u next weekend but am too old (way over 25)

so maybe i shud ask for a separate forum for senior citizen activities...what do u think SiteAdmin?

LOL ; )

Tigger, Oct 6, 2005 @ 17:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hey Pkibble,

Welcome to the site..

was seriously considering giving up alcohol,

but you managed to persuade me not to.. come and join us at one of the activities..it would be cool to meet you.

all the best,

L
Hey Pkibble,

Welcome to the site..

was seriously considering giving up alcohol,

but you managed to persuade me not to.. come and join us at one of the activities..it would be cool to meet you.

all the best,

L
Luca, Oct 6, 2005 @ 20:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hey Sherri, I skied a few times back in highschool...our basketball coach banned us so I only got to learn at the end of the season my last year...but I would love to work on that again. Perhaps we should plan a trip?
Hey Sherri, I skied a few times back in highschool...our basketball coach banned us so I only got to learn at the end of the season my last year...but I would love to work on that again. Perhaps we should plan a trip?
Jillybeano, Oct 7, 2005 @ 10:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
based on Iolly's posting about the drinks at Demi Lune, i thot u guys went further than just culture and gardening... ; P
based on Iolly's posting about the drinks at Demi Lune, i thot u guys went further than just culture and gardening... ; P
Tigger, Oct 7, 2005 @ 19:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
Gossip runs fast...
Gossip runs fast...
Iolly, Oct 11, 2005 @ 21:46