Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Anyone interested in weekend ski trips?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anyone interested in weekend ski trips?

Hi all, 

I recently moved here and looking to expand my social circle. I am very active and love to socilaize with likeminded people, whether it's just for a drink or coffee. 

I plan to escape to the mountains and enjoy the beautiful nature that this wonderful country has to offer. Anyone interested in joining? I've heard Chamonix is easily accessible by public transport (no intentions of getting a car while here) and that it's excellent. So, I will be looking to getting a pass there. Considering going this Sunday. 

If interested, leave me a message. 

Thanks!

T

The text you are quoting:

Hi all, 

I recently moved here and looking to expand my social circle. I am very active and love to socilaize with likeminded people, whether it's just for a drink or coffee. 

I plan to escape to the mountains and enjoy the beautiful nature that this wonderful country has to offer. Anyone interested in joining? I've heard Chamonix is easily accessible by public transport (no intentions of getting a car while here) and that it's excellent. So, I will be looking to getting a pass there. Considering going this Sunday. 

If interested, leave me a message. 

Thanks!

T

Tabia EDec 6, 2018 @ 23:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 720 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Anyone interested in weekend ski trips?
Post 1

Hi,

similar background, would like to go this weekend, any suggestions? Are you interested?

Thanks,

L

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

similar background, would like to go this weekend, any suggestions? Are you interested?

Thanks,

L

Lorenzo N, Dec 14, 2018 @ 11:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 720 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form