Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > As almost every new member - looking for accomodation :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
As almost every new member - looking for accomodation :)

Hi everyone,

I recently moved to Geneva (two days ago to be accurate) and I am looking for studio/apartment for me, my husband and our two little (7kg/10kg) doggies.

I prefer long-term offers as I have a one year contract which could be extended for another extra year.

Any offers, advises or answers from people with dogs (maybe we should take a walk together soon? :)) would be very appriecied.

Have a nice day!

Kasia

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I recently moved to Geneva (two days ago to be accurate) and I am looking for studio/apartment for me, my husband and our two little (7kg/10kg) doggies.

I prefer long-term offers as I have a one year contract which could be extended for another extra year.

Any offers, advises or answers from people with dogs (maybe we should take a walk together soon? :)) would be very appriecied.

Have a nice day!

Kasia

Katarzyna KoncewiczSep 4, 2018 @ 15:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1223 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: As almost every new member - looking for accomodation :)
Post 1

Just to clarify - I am working at CERN :)

Just to clarify - I am working at CERN :)

Katarzyna Koncewicz, Sep 4, 2018 @ 15:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Katarzyna,

The best place for you to look is at CERN's marketplace, where  you will find ads most suited for CERN employees:

https://marketplace.web.cern.ch/

You are lucky to have access to it, as it has a lot more ads than Glocals.

Hi Katarzyna,

The best place for you to look is at CERN's marketplace, where  you will find ads most suited for CERN employees:

https://marketplace.web.cern.ch/

You are lucky to have access to it, as it has a lot more ads than Glocals.

JR M, Sep 4, 2018 @ 17:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

From the WHO classifieds:

1)

New apartment of 70.11 sq meters with two bedrooms and huge terrace of 41.35 sq. meters (111 sq meters in total)

Secure Building with access badge
1rst floor with elevator
Two bedrooms of 12.40 and 11.40 sq meters
Living/dining room 24.47 sq meters with direct access to huge terrace
Modern kitchen fully equipped (oven, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer machine, chairs)
Bathroom and WC are separated
Gas heat
Underground private box parking providing direct lift access to the building
Downtown Ferney-Voltaire (busses and shopping 1 minute walking distance)
Located close to schools (including the International School) and walking distance from the main border with Geneva
15 mn drive to Palais des Nations, 20 mn to Geneva Centre and 5 mn from Geneva airport
Public transportation next to the building (Bus F)
Supermarket Carrefour across the street
Quiet and safe neighborhood
Eco-friendly complex (BBC for low energy consumption)
Utilities (i.e. water, electricity, heating consumption, garbage with badge) and taxe d’habitation are tenant’s charges

Email: [email protected]

Price: 1,950 CHF (Copropriété charges & garage included)

Available: Mid Sep 2018

For further enquiry please send an email or call during lunch time or after 6PM at: +41793458256

2)

Nice bright 3 pièces in Plainpalas, rue Jean-Violette 5, 6th floor, 55 m2 with entrance, living room, one bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. Available from 15 or end October. Current rent is 1,400 CHF.

Contact me for more details.

[email protected]

3)

A spacious and bright apartment available for lease take-over from end of September (flexible) with views of the River Rhone from all bedrooms and lounge
- Rent: 2,130 inclusive of charges (water + heating)
- 2 bedrooms
- Separate lounge
- Good sized kitchen with vitro-ceramic stove top, oven. Possibility of buying fridge and freezer for a small amount
- Bathroom with bathtub and installation for washing machine (there is also a communal laundry room just a floor above)
- Separate toilet
- A small store room with shelves and a built in closet in the hallway for extra storage
- Cave in basement included
- Public transport buses (7,9, 51, 28) just outside the apartment building that can take you directly to the airport, train station, bel-air, Balexert (all in approx 15 mins) and WHO and UN (approx 30-40 mins). (bel-air, approx 15 mins)
- Underground parking spot available for an additional CHF 150 per month
- A commercial centre with Coop, Migros, post office, pharmacy, restaurants and GP clinic at a ten mins walk. 
- Possibility of buying furniture as well

Email for viewings and in case of additional questions.

[email protected]

From the WHO classifieds:

1)

New apartment of 70.11 sq meters with two bedrooms and huge terrace of 41.35 sq. meters (111 sq meters in total)

Secure Building with access badge
1rst floor with elevator
Two bedrooms of 12.40 and 11.40 sq meters
Living/dining room 24.47 sq meters with direct access to huge terrace
Modern kitchen fully equipped (oven, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer machine, chairs)
Bathroom and WC are separated
Gas heat
Underground private box parking providing direct lift access to the building
Downtown Ferney-Voltaire (busses and shopping 1 minute walking distance)
Located close to schools (including the International School) and walking distance from the main border with Geneva
15 mn drive to Palais des Nations, 20 mn to Geneva Centre and 5 mn from Geneva airport
Public transportation next to the building (Bus F)
Supermarket Carrefour across the street
Quiet and safe neighborhood
Eco-friendly complex (BBC for low energy consumption)
Utilities (i.e. water, electricity, heating consumption, garbage with badge) and taxe d’habitation are tenant’s charges

Email: [email protected]

Price: 1,950 CHF (Copropriété charges & garage included)

Available: Mid Sep 2018

For further enquiry please send an email or call during lunch time or after 6PM at: +41793458256

2)

Nice bright 3 pièces in Plainpalas, rue Jean-Violette 5, 6th floor, 55 m2 with entrance, living room, one bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. Available from 15 or end October. Current rent is 1,400 CHF.

Contact me for more details.

[email protected]

3)

A spacious and bright apartment available for lease take-over from end of September (flexible) with views of the River Rhone from all bedrooms and lounge
- Rent: 2,130 inclusive of charges (water + heating)
- 2 bedrooms
- Separate lounge
- Good sized kitchen with vitro-ceramic stove top, oven. Possibility of buying fridge and freezer for a small amount
- Bathroom with bathtub and installation for washing machine (there is also a communal laundry room just a floor above)
- Separate toilet
- A small store room with shelves and a built in closet in the hallway for extra storage
- Cave in basement included
- Public transport buses (7,9, 51, 28) just outside the apartment building that can take you directly to the airport, train station, bel-air, Balexert (all in approx 15 mins) and WHO and UN (approx 30-40 mins). (bel-air, approx 15 mins)
- Underground parking spot available for an additional CHF 150 per month
- A commercial centre with Coop, Migros, post office, pharmacy, restaurants and GP clinic at a ten mins walk. 
- Possibility of buying furniture as well

Email for viewings and in case of additional questions.

[email protected]

Karin E, Sep 5, 2018 @ 12:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1223 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form