Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
BE MAD!
Hi all!
I'm Leonardo, 37, Italian, and so on...boaring details!
I've just arrived in Geneva and I'm very happy for my moving into this very nice 'international village' as some of you told already!
Before arriving, I was only a little worried for my private life as I've been always working hard - I really enjoy being very professional on my job! - but out of my office...I like to BE MAD! cos I do believe that LIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL and PLAYING WITH LIFE is so funny!
Believe me! There is no age to stop having fun! I have always having a lot of fun with many friends around the world and now I'm so happy cos eventually I met all of you in GoL...and I feel that I'm going to have good fun with most of you as well very soon! :))
I work for Colgate-Palmolive Europe, and I'll be located in Paquis area, just in front of Perle du Lac.
Shall you go for jogging in that park or somewhere else, please let me know...I'll more than happy to join you on Saturday or Sunday mornings!
For the rest...really hope to join all of you for partying together! There is no need of big events...just a big smile, and the willing to launch the ball...but have you ever played flipper in your life?? :-))
Well, now I HIT IT!
C U soon.
Leo
The text you are quoting:
Hi all!
I'm Leonardo, 37, Italian, and so on...boaring details!
I've just arrived in Geneva and I'm very happy for my moving into this very nice 'international village' as some of you told already!
Before arriving, I was only a little worried for my private life as I've been always working hard - I really enjoy being very professional on my job! - but out of my office...I like to BE MAD! cos I do believe that LIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL and PLAYING WITH LIFE is so funny!
Believe me! There is no age to stop having fun! I have always having a lot of fun with many friends around the world and now I'm so happy cos eventually I met all of you in GoL...and I feel that I'm going to have good fun with most of you as well very soon! :))
I work for Colgate-Palmolive Europe, and I'll be located in Paquis area, just in front of Perle du Lac.
Shall you go for jogging in that park or somewhere else, please let me know...I'll more than happy to join you on Saturday or Sunday mornings!
For the rest...really hope to join all of you for partying together! There is no need of big events...just a big smile, and the willing to launch the ball...but have you ever played flipper in your life?? :-))
Well, now I HIT IT!
C U soon.
Leo
BEMADFeb 10, 2006 @ 20:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

14 Replies | 1240 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: BE MAD!
Post 1
There's so much energy coming out of your intro...(-:

welcome to Geneva and to GoL, I am sure you will like both (and that both will like you).

If you're into jogging, there's a few big runners on the site (try Hoiling - also Italian! - and lovethiscity). And you can always join the GoL Marathon team!

Hope to meet you soon online and offline,

Nir
There's so much energy coming out of your intro...(-:

welcome to Geneva and to GoL, I am sure you will like both (and that both will like you).

If you're into jogging, there's a few big runners on the site (try Hoiling - also Italian! - and lovethiscity). And you can always join the GoL Marathon team!

Hope to meet you soon online and offline,

Nir

Nir Ofek, Feb 11, 2006 @ 11:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
I'm sure it won't take too long for you to get to know all the cool people we have here on GoL, we're looking forward to meeting u too,

Welcome to Geneva
Cheer

Phoebs

PS: impressive picture u have on ur profile....
I'm sure it won't take too long for you to get to know all the cool people we have here on GoL, we're looking forward to meeting u too,

Welcome to Geneva
Cheer

Phoebs

PS: impressive picture u have on ur profile....
Phoebe, Feb 11, 2006 @ 13:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
it's nice to see that the Italian community is growing :) and ... I am looking forward to meet u!!

Val
it's nice to see that the Italian community is growing :) and ... I am looking forward to meet u!!

Val
Hoiling, Feb 12, 2006 @ 05:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
CIAO Val!
Yes, it seems there are a lot of Italians around GOL as well!
But, tell me...Do you know already some other? And do you use to meet them regularly? I do think that Italian don't like to meet each other abroad... I know that from different experiences...
What are you planning for tomorrow night?
c'mon, join us at the Valentine Night: death-by-chocolate organized by lovethiscity!
See you soon.
Leo!
CIAO Val!
Yes, it seems there are a lot of Italians around GOL as well!
But, tell me...Do you know already some other? And do you use to meet them regularly? I do think that Italian don't like to meet each other abroad... I know that from different experiences...
What are you planning for tomorrow night?
c'mon, join us at the Valentine Night: death-by-chocolate organized by lovethiscity!
See you soon.
Leo!

BEMAD, Feb 13, 2006 @ 21:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
Hi Phoebe,
thanks for your nice welcoming in Geneva!
...but what is behind your introduction sentencing 'What was wrong with the black one???'...
I'm so curious to know that! maybe you enjoy sometime dancing hip-hop and playing basket as well? or something else?
I like to know people through details like that...
Hope to have fun soon with you as well.
Ciao
Leonardo
Hi Phoebe,
thanks for your nice welcoming in Geneva!
...but what is behind your introduction sentencing 'What was wrong with the black one???'...
I'm so curious to know that! maybe you enjoy sometime dancing hip-hop and playing basket as well? or something else?
I like to know people through details like that...
Hope to have fun soon with you as well.
Ciao
Leonardo
BEMAD, Feb 13, 2006 @ 21:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
Hola Nir!
thanks for your nice wording!
..I see there's so much energy coming out of your pictures as well! ;-))
And definitivetly I also wish to wear that Sindy shirt asap!
Is there any GoL merchandising available somewhere? let me know.
Thanks a lot.
See you soon.
Leonardo

Hola Nir!
thanks for your nice wording!
..I see there's so much energy coming out of your pictures as well! ;-))
And definitivetly I also wish to wear that Sindy shirt asap!
Is there any GoL merchandising available somewhere? let me know.
Thanks a lot.
See you soon.
Leonardo

BEMAD, Feb 13, 2006 @ 21:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7
my italian experience is that ... at least in my office italian use to "stick" togheter, and I personally don't like it that much. I prefer to mingle. On Gol everyone is open and friendly so italians mingle with the rest and do it pretty well.
I am coming to the death by choccolate tonight (unless as previously stated I find a last minute Valentine's .. but given the chance I'll see u at Demi Lune!0
Hope u'll like Geneva! and looking forward to see u,
Valentina
my italian experience is that ... at least in my office italian use to "stick" togheter, and I personally don't like it that much. I prefer to mingle. On Gol everyone is open and friendly so italians mingle with the rest and do it pretty well.
I am coming to the death by choccolate tonight (unless as previously stated I find a last minute Valentine's .. but given the chance I'll see u at Demi Lune!0
Hope u'll like Geneva! and looking forward to see u,
Valentina
Hoiling, Feb 14, 2006 @ 15:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8
Fantastico!
You will recognize me surely, I'm a shiny guy indeed! :-)
so, C U later
Fantastico!
You will recognize me surely, I'm a shiny guy indeed! :-)
so, C U later
BEMAD, Feb 14, 2006 @ 19:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9
noone can miss u ... life and soul of the party like a real italian,.. and coming in with a choccolate ice cream and Tiramisu' ...
:) Looking forward to see u again!! ShinyiTalian :)

Val
noone can miss u ... life and soul of the party like a real italian,.. and coming in with a choccolate ice cream and Tiramisu' ...
:) Looking forward to see u again!! ShinyiTalian :)

Val
Hoiling, Feb 15, 2006 @ 12:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10
You got to work hard for the GoL shirts Leo! The people who received them got them either cos they were volunteers at the events, or cos they won them for helping other community members. There are more to be given...(-:

You got to work hard for the GoL shirts Leo! The people who received them got them either cos they were volunteers at the events, or cos they won them for helping other community members. There are more to be given...(-:

Nir Ofek, Feb 15, 2006 @ 13:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11
Hi choco mates!
I don't have any doubt at all...the real good tasting sweet cookies at the party were yourselves, indeed! :-))
I like all of you!!
Above all Estelle: many thanks for this party. I already fixed a date in six weeks time, when you're back in GVA! :-))
Never forget it...BE MAD! No need to be shiny as well!
Ciao
Leo
Hi choco mates!
I don't have any doubt at all...the real good tasting sweet cookies at the party were yourselves, indeed! :-))
I like all of you!!
Above all Estelle: many thanks for this party. I already fixed a date in six weeks time, when you're back in GVA! :-))
Never forget it...BE MAD! No need to be shiny as well!
Ciao
Leo
BEMAD, Feb 15, 2006 @ 13:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12
Great - so glad you enjoyed your evening, and brought your smiley self to this GOL event! One weee misunderstanding though - I'm here, just going away for a week ever 6 weeks :) So don't forget me on the invitations everyone - happy to help any way I can, and just to enjoy too :) Cheers
Great - so glad you enjoyed your evening, and brought your smiley self to this GOL event! One weee misunderstanding though - I'm here, just going away for a week ever 6 weeks :) So don't forget me on the invitations everyone - happy to help any way I can, and just to enjoy too :) Cheers
lovethiscity, Feb 15, 2006 @ 14:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13
Hi Nir!
Believe me...sooner or later, in a way or in another, I'll wear one of those sparkling sunny shirts! I'm Italian...we always get the way to make something happen... :-))
Of course, hope to join some of you for volunteering as well!
have a nice day
Leo
Hi Nir!
Believe me...sooner or later, in a way or in another, I'll wear one of those sparkling sunny shirts! I'm Italian...we always get the way to make something happen... :-))
Of course, hope to join some of you for volunteering as well!
have a nice day
Leo
BEMAD, Feb 15, 2006 @ 16:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
14 Replies | 1240 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form