Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Back in Geneva!

Hello all! My name is Meeri, I am 24-year-old Finnish girl moving to Geneva from March 2019 until June. It is not my first time working in the city as I did a legal internship at a financial consultancy 1,5 years ago. This time, I am coming for another internship with WTI Advisors, focusing on international trade law this time. :)

I am looking for an apartment fitting my budget of CHF 600. If you have any suggestions in mind, do not hesitate to drop me a line!

All the best your way!

The text you are quoting:

Hello all! My name is Meeri, I am 24-year-old Finnish girl moving to Geneva from March 2019 until June. It is not my first time working in the city as I did a legal internship at a financial consultancy 1,5 years ago. This time, I am coming for another internship with WTI Advisors, focusing on international trade law this time. :)

I am looking for an apartment fitting my budget of CHF 600. If you have any suggestions in mind, do not hesitate to drop me a line!

All the best your way!

Meeri ToivanenFeb 11, 2019 @ 10:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 732 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Back in Geneva!
Post 1

Welcome back to Geneva and to glocals.

For accommodation, your best bet is to check the offers in the Classifieds where you can also place an ad of your own.

However, it may take a little while to find something that fits your rather tight budget.

All the best, Ritchie

Welcome back to Geneva and to glocals.

For accommodation, your best bet is to check the offers in the Classifieds where you can also place an ad of your own.

However, it may take a little while to find something that fits your rather tight budget.

All the best, Ritchie

Ritchie, Feb 11, 2019 @ 11:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello, It is highly unlikely for you to find an apartment to rent in Geneva for CHF 600/month.

The cheapiest rooms I found to rent on the WHO classifieds are copied below.

1)

Room to rent in a 4-room apartment in Chêne-Bougeries. Available now.

The room is furnished with a bed, a nightstand, a closet, a chest of drawers and a desk. Kitchen and bathroom as shared spaces. Laundry in the basement. Rent is 800 CHF/month. We are looking for someone who is responsible,  clean and trustworthy. If you’d like to visit or have further questions: 076 496 93 40

2)

- Centrally located, rue de Lyon, Geneva, 15 min by bus to Airport, 10 min to UN, CERN, 10 walking to the lake;  - close to all commodities: Coop, Migros, Post Office, Bus: 11, 6, 10, 19, 5; ​- Fully equipped with TV, WIFI, individual fridge; - Washing machine available in the apartment;  - Bathroom, toilet, and kitchen shared; -  Available for someone responsible, quiet, clean, tidy and non-smoker. Available immediately. - Rent: CHF 900/month including all utilities. One month’s rent deposit.

3)

Rooms available in large art-, book-, and light-filled house, with huge garden, in Segny, France. 10 mins to F bus; 28 mins to WHO. Big supermarket, McDonald’s, newsstand, sports supply store all within less than 5 minute walk. WiFi, Sky satellite TV, washer and dryer. Linens provided and staples like flour, sugar, salt, and oil. Fully equipped kitchen—you cook your own meals. I have two sweet and adorable (hypoallergenic!) Havanese dogs. Usually there are a few interns nearby. 750 E/month. Photos or Skype tour on request. 

Faith McLellan

[email protected]

Hello, It is highly unlikely for you to find an apartment to rent in Geneva for CHF 600/month.

The cheapiest rooms I found to rent on the WHO classifieds are copied below.

1)

Room to rent in a 4-room apartment in Chêne-Bougeries. Available now.

The room is furnished with a bed, a nightstand, a closet, a chest of drawers and a desk. Kitchen and bathroom as shared spaces. Laundry in the basement. Rent is 800 CHF/month. We are looking for someone who is responsible,  clean and trustworthy. If you’d like to visit or have further questions: 076 496 93 40

2)

- Centrally located, rue de Lyon, Geneva, 15 min by bus to Airport, 10 min to UN, CERN, 10 walking to the lake;  - close to all commodities: Coop, Migros, Post Office, Bus: 11, 6, 10, 19, 5; ​- Fully equipped with TV, WIFI, individual fridge; - Washing machine available in the apartment;  - Bathroom, toilet, and kitchen shared; -  Available for someone responsible, quiet, clean, tidy and non-smoker. Available immediately. - Rent: CHF 900/month including all utilities. One month’s rent deposit.

3)

Rooms available in large art-, book-, and light-filled house, with huge garden, in Segny, France. 10 mins to F bus; 28 mins to WHO. Big supermarket, McDonald’s, newsstand, sports supply store all within less than 5 minute walk. WiFi, Sky satellite TV, washer and dryer. Linens provided and staples like flour, sugar, salt, and oil. Fully equipped kitchen—you cook your own meals. I have two sweet and adorable (hypoallergenic!) Havanese dogs. Usually there are a few interns nearby. 750 E/month. Photos or Skype tour on request. 

Faith McLellan

[email protected]

Karin E, Feb 12, 2019 @ 13:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

To the best of my knowledge, the going price for a fair-sized room in a decent residential building is now at least 800-850 per month.

To the best of my knowledge, the going price for a fair-sized room in a decent residential building is now at least 800-850 per month.

Ritchie, Feb 12, 2019 @ 14:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 732 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form