Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Bonjour ? tous!
Bonjour tout le monde... how is everybody? It's really great to see that something like this exists in Geneva.. I'm actually born and raised in Zurich but moved to Geneva this January... so, I would like to explore Geneva a bit.. where do you guys normally hang out? Everything is still new to me as I'm often commuting to Zurich but I really would like to spend more time in Geneva and meet new people... Thanks for any advices and bonne journ?e...
The text you are quoting:
Bonjour tout le monde... how is everybody? It's really great to see that something like this exists in Geneva.. I'm actually born and raised in Zurich but moved to Geneva this January... so, I would like to explore Geneva a bit.. where do you guys normally hang out? Everything is still new to me as I'm often commuting to Zurich but I really would like to spend more time in Geneva and meet new people... Thanks for any advices and bonne journ?e...
labellesibMay 4, 2006 @ 19:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 924 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Bonjour ? tous!
Post 1
Welcome to the GoL community, great to have you with us. I always hear that Zurich is a great going out city, so it's good to have someone with your experience here...(-:

To go out in Geneva and meet new people, the best is to check out the 'members activity' section, and join activities that others are doing. Or, even organise one yourself...(-;

Welcome to GoL and to Geneva, I am sure you will love it.

Nir
Welcome to the GoL community, great to have you with us. I always hear that Zurich is a great going out city, so it's good to have someone with your experience here...(-:

To go out in Geneva and meet new people, the best is to check out the 'members activity' section, and join activities that others are doing. Or, even organise one yourself...(-;

Welcome to GoL and to Geneva, I am sure you will love it.

Nir

Nir Ofek, May 5, 2006 @ 12:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hey Nir... that's a special name... thanks for the nice welcoming... yes, Zurich it is a lovely place.. I always feel like a tourist when I go back to see friends... ;-), I definitely can recommend it! Just let me know where you wanna go out I will be honest enough to tell you truth about it... ;-)
Hey Nir... that's a special name... thanks for the nice welcoming... yes, Zurich it is a lovely place.. I always feel like a tourist when I go back to see friends... ;-), I definitely can recommend it! Just let me know where you wanna go out I will be honest enough to tell you truth about it... ;-)
labellesib, May 5, 2006 @ 17:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Thanks Sherri.. that's good to know... ;-) when is the next event coming up?
Thanks Sherri.. that's good to know... ;-) when is the next event coming up?
labellesib, May 8, 2006 @ 12:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 924 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form