Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Bonjour!
Bonjour! I've been a member for a couple of weeks now but haven't really been active on the site... but here is my introduction.
I moved to Geneva december 2005 to live with my boyfriend. At the moment I spend my days behind the computer looking for jobs and do some temp work at Cirque du Soleil.
I love to be outside, walk around the lake or in the parks. I also brought my inline skates so if anyone wants to go skating during day time... let me know! I love to go out for drinks especially on friday early evening but we haven't found a cool cosy place yet. So any suggestions let me know! Well hope to meet you soon on one of the events.
Anouk
The text you are quoting:
Bonjour! I've been a member for a couple of weeks now but haven't really been active on the site... but here is my introduction.
I moved to Geneva december 2005 to live with my boyfriend. At the moment I spend my days behind the computer looking for jobs and do some temp work at Cirque du Soleil.
I love to be outside, walk around the lake or in the parks. I also brought my inline skates so if anyone wants to go skating during day time... let me know! I love to go out for drinks especially on friday early evening but we haven't found a cool cosy place yet. So any suggestions let me know! Well hope to meet you soon on one of the events.
Anouk
AnoukMar 15, 2006 @ 17:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 888 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Bonjour!
Post 1
a very interesting job! Now you can start the engine and be more active. Join some activities with your boyfriend, you will see you will have a great time.
a very interesting job! Now you can start the engine and be more active. Join some activities with your boyfriend, you will see you will have a great time.
Iolly, Mar 15, 2006 @ 18:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
for St.Patrick's day :) ... and, welcome!!
Hope to see u around :)
Val
for St.Patrick's day :) ... and, welcome!!
Hope to see u around :)
Val
Hoiling, Mar 15, 2006 @ 18:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
welcome to the GoL community.

It's hard to find a job here, but it's possible. I hope it works out for you.

I am sure many community members would love to go inline skating with you! Best is to post an activity on 'member activities' - I am sure many members will answer you!

Welcome to GoL, and see you online and offline!

Nir
welcome to the GoL community.

It's hard to find a job here, but it's possible. I hope it works out for you.

I am sure many community members would love to go inline skating with you! Best is to post an activity on 'member activities' - I am sure many members will answer you!

Welcome to GoL, and see you online and offline!

Nir
Nir Ofek, Mar 15, 2006 @ 19:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Hi Val, Thanks for your response. We are goning for drinks tonight and will maybe come down to shakers (depends on the amount of drinks we have before...)Have a great night!
Anouk
Hi Val, Thanks for your response. We are goning for drinks tonight and will maybe come down to shakers (depends on the amount of drinks we have before...)Have a great night!
Anouk
Anouk, Mar 17, 2006 @ 13:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 888 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form