Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Bonjour Geneva!!

Hi, I am new in Geneva. I love playing tennis and like other sports activites. I am also looking for a sharing room to stay.

Merci

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I am new in Geneva. I love playing tennis and like other sports activites. I am also looking for a sharing room to stay.

Merci

Ratikanta NaikJan 1, 2019 @ 19:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 725 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Bonjour Geneva!!
Post 1

Merci

Jan 1, 19 19:14

Welcome to glocals !

For accommodation, your best bet is to check the Classifieds at least once a day.  That’s where you’ll find plenty of offers as well as the possibility to insert an ad. of your own.

Good luck! R.

Welcome to glocals !

For accommodation, your best bet is to check the Classifieds at least once a day.  That’s where you’ll find plenty of offers as well as the possibility to insert an ad. of your own.

Good luck! R.

Ritchie, Jan 2, 2019 @ 13:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

From the WHO classifieds:

Rooms available in large art-, book-, and light-filled house, with huge garden, in Segny, France. 10 mins to F bus; 28 mins to WHO. Big supermarket, McDonald’s, newsstand, sports supply store all within less than 5 minute walk. WiFi, Sky satellite TV, washer and dryer. Linens provided and staples like flour, sugar, salt, and oil. Fully equipped kitchen—you cook your own meals. I have two sweet and adorable (hypoallergenic!) Havanese dogs. Usually there are a few interns nearby. 750 E/month. Photos or Skype tour on request. Rooms available from early January 2019.

Faith McLellan

[email protected]

Fully furnished apartment (41 m2) on the border of Ferney

Charming, fully furnished apartment in the outskirts of Ferney available for long-term rent, at Les 4 saisons, 556 Route du château, Prevessin-Moëns. About 10 minute of walking will take you from this calm haven to Ferney centre, the F and Y buses. The apartment is on the top (3rd) floor, consists of a large L-shaped living room with the sleeping section in a shielded corner under a slanting wooden ceiling, separate WC,  separate bathroom with bathtub, a large kitchen with washing machine and a sizeable, shielded balcony overlooking a big garden, from which you can enjoy private evening concerts of the birds. There is a cave in the cellar. The rent of € 950 includes charges, heating and hot water (electricity comes in addition). Available immediately.

Please contact 079/302.17.06 for viewing the apartment.

Rooms available in large art-, book-, and light-filled house, with huge garden, in Segny, France. 10 mins to F bus; 28 mins to WHO. Big supermarket, McDonald’s, newsstand, sports supply store all within less than 5 minute walk. WiFi, Sky satellite TV, washer and dryer. Linens provided and staples like flour, sugar, salt, and oil. Fully equipped kitchen—you cook your own meals. I have two sweet and adorable (hypoallergenic!) Havanese dogs. Usually there are a few interns nearby. 750 E/month. Photos or Skype tour on request. Rooms available from early January 2019.

Faith McLellan

[email protected]

Charming, fully furnished apartment in the outskirts of Ferney available for long-term rent, at Les 4 saisons, 556 Route du château, Prevessin-Moëns. About 10 minute of walking will take you from this calm haven to Ferney centre, the F and Y buses. The apartment is on the top (3rd) floor, consists of a large L-shaped living room with the sleeping section in a shielded corner under a slanting wooden ceiling, separate WC,  separate bathroom with bathtub, a large kitchen with washing machine and a sizeable, shielded balcony overlooking a big garden, from which you can enjoy private evening concerts of the birds. There is a cave in the cellar. The rent of € 950 includes charges, heating and hot water (electricity comes in addition). Available immediately.

Karin E, Jan 2, 2019 @ 13:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Faith McLellan

[email protected]

Jan 2, 19 13:34

The member is Indian and may not be able to liive in France.

The member is Indian and may not be able to liive in France.

Ritchie, Jan 2, 2019 @ 14:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Quiet and tidy room is available in an apartment near Forum Meyrin where the
shopping center and post office are located.  Good for interns or consultants. 
Must be okay with a small dog.  Just 30 minutes to WHO via Tram 14 and Bus 8. 
Rent is 900 CHF per month inclusive of utilities, wifi, and kitchen amenities.
Contact [email protected].

Quiet and tidy room is available in an apartment near Forum Meyrin where the
shopping center and post office are located.  Good for interns or consultants. 
Must be okay with a small dog.  Just 30 minutes to WHO via Tram 14 and Bus 8. 
Rent is 900 CHF per month inclusive of utilities, wifi, and kitchen amenities.
Contact [email protected].

Karin E, Jan 3, 2019 @ 14:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 725 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form