Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Bonjour Geneva!!

Hi there!

My name is Chiemi. I'm originally from Tokyo and had lived in London for 7 years before I decided to start a new adventure here in Geneva.

I moved here for work (perm) and intend to stay long term, so would love to learn a lot about this beautiful country and hope to improve my French!

I love playing and watching baseball and softball. I used to play softball 3 times a week when I was in London.

Lastly, I am looking for a flat (studio to 1 bedroom) in Geneva, so please give me a shout if you are looking for someone to takeover your lease contract!

Thanks for reading and looking forward to seeing you at some activities soon ;)

Chiemi

The text you are quoting:

Hi there!

My name is Chiemi. I'm originally from Tokyo and had lived in London for 7 years before I decided to start a new adventure here in Geneva.

I moved here for work (perm) and intend to stay long term, so would love to learn a lot about this beautiful country and hope to improve my French!

I love playing and watching baseball and softball. I used to play softball 3 times a week when I was in London.

Lastly, I am looking for a flat (studio to 1 bedroom) in Geneva, so please give me a shout if you are looking for someone to takeover your lease contract!

Thanks for reading and looking forward to seeing you at some activities soon ;)

Chiemi

Chiemi SJan 4, 2019 @ 12:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 551 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 551 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form