Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Bonjour-Hi! American moving to Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Bonjour-Hi! American moving to Geneva

Bonjour, Hi everyone! 

My name is Kelan.  Originally from the United States, I moved to Germany a few years ago for school and currently live in Romania.  I will be starting at the University of Geneva in September.  

First and foremost, I am still looking for a place to live (France would be okay), so if you have any tips or suggestions, let me know! 

After that, I'm looking to meet other Americans/Canadians to tweak my English that I haven't used in a long time.  It will also be nice to meet people from "home" since it's been a long time I've had any American friends.  

I enjoy meeting new people, travelling and trying new things, so don't be afraid to contact me! 

A bien tôt, 

Kelan 

The text you are quoting:

Bonjour, Hi everyone! 

My name is Kelan.  Originally from the United States, I moved to Germany a few years ago for school and currently live in Romania.  I will be starting at the University of Geneva in September.  

First and foremost, I am still looking for a place to live (France would be okay), so if you have any tips or suggestions, let me know! 

After that, I'm looking to meet other Americans/Canadians to tweak my English that I haven't used in a long time.  It will also be nice to meet people from "home" since it's been a long time I've had any American friends.  

I enjoy meeting new people, travelling and trying new things, so don't be afraid to contact me! 

A bien tôt, 

Kelan 

Kelan MJul 25, 2019 @ 15:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 610 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Bonjour-Hi! American moving to Geneva
Post 1

Bonjour, Hi everyone! 

A bien tôt, 

Kelan 

Jul 25, 19 15:44

Hello, Kelen M:

Welcome to glocals and Geneva!

For housing, your best bet is to check out the Classifieds where under “Housing” you will find plenty of offers and also the opportunity to place an ad. of your own.

For fellow North Americans, check the “Members” tab and the “Groups” tab for activities that interest you.  “Thiings to do” is another userful source of information.

This is the height of the holiday season so many members are away right now  but the pace will certainly pick up in a few weeks’ tune.

Best wishes,

R.

Hello, Kelen M:

For housing, your best bet is to check out the Classifieds where under “Housing” you will find plenty of offers and also the opportunity to place an ad. of your own.

For fellow North Americans, check the “Members” tab and the “Groups” tab for activities that interest you.  “Thiings to do” is another userful source of information.

This is the height of the holiday season so many members are away right now  but the pace will certainly pick up in a few weeks’ tune.

Best wishes,

R.

Ritchie, Jul 25, 2019 @ 16:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Bonjour-Hi! American moving to Geneva
Post 2

Hello, Kelen M:

Best wishes,

R.

Jul 25, 19 16:52

Sorry, please correct the last word of the last paragraph to “time”. 

R.

Sorry, please correct the last word of the last paragraph to “time”. 

R.

Ritchie, Jul 26, 2019 @ 09:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 610 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form