Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Bonjour from Domaine Bellevie in Valais

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Bonjour from Domaine Bellevie in Valais

We are a Franco- American artistic couple settled in Valais and are now discovering Glocals! I am a photographer and my husband is a painter sculptor. We have lived in California, Colorado, The Bahamas, London, Paris, NY and now Switzerland!

We operate a bed&Breakfast with panoramic views from the jacuzzi above Sion and central Valais. We would like to organize weekends in Valais around the activities in this mountain playground for city residents wanting to discover Switzerland and get away from the stratus fog! 

there is lots to do here in less than an hour train ride from Lausanne and finding an English speaking host is not always easy. I will try to post activities and get to meet some of you in Valais soon I hope!

Cheers,

Anyes

The text you are quoting:

We are a Franco- American artistic couple settled in Valais and are now discovering Glocals! I am a photographer and my husband is a painter sculptor. We have lived in California, Colorado, The Bahamas, London, Paris, NY and now Switzerland!

We operate a bed&Breakfast with panoramic views from the jacuzzi above Sion and central Valais. We would like to organize weekends in Valais around the activities in this mountain playground for city residents wanting to discover Switzerland and get away from the stratus fog! 

there is lots to do here in less than an hour train ride from Lausanne and finding an English speaking host is not always easy. I will try to post activities and get to meet some of you in Valais soon I hope!

Cheers,

Anyes

anyes adamsApr 21, 2019 @ 19:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 573 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 573 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form