Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Boxing ????

Hello Geneva,

I'm an Indian guy recently moved to Geneva to work at CERN. I'll be here for atleast 2years and would like to meet new people and have some wonderful experiences here.

I practiced English boxing in USA for 3 years and had 8 fights in the amateurs. I also coached for 1year. I would love to train again and if you want a teacher/sparring partner let me know. 

-Guru

The text you are quoting:

Hello Geneva,

I'm an Indian guy recently moved to Geneva to work at CERN. I'll be here for atleast 2years and would like to meet new people and have some wonderful experiences here.

I practiced English boxing in USA for 3 years and had 8 fights in the amateurs. I also coached for 1year. I would love to train again and if you want a teacher/sparring partner let me know. 

-Guru

Guru Reddy Sep 6, 2022 @ 13:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 581 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Boxing ????
Post 1

Hello Guru, 

I also recently moved to Geneva and would like to practice boxing here. I have little experience since I have only taken some beginners classes yet, but I would definitely like to improve. Have you already found a place to train?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Marie

Hello Guru, 

I also recently moved to Geneva and would like to practice boxing here. I have little experience since I have only taken some beginners classes yet, but I would definitely like to improve. Have you already found a place to train?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Marie

Marie Mechela, Sep 8, 2022 @ 18:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Marie,

I found a couple of gyms in Geneva but I need to take the bus and travel ~45min to go there. Thats a lot of time to waste for me. There's a boxing club inside CERN (which is open for outsiders too i guess) and I'm planning on joining there.

Glad you found interest to box. It's an amazing sport and helped me get through some tough times mentally.

Guru

Hi Marie,

I found a couple of gyms in Geneva but I need to take the bus and travel ~45min to go there. Thats a lot of time to waste for me. There's a boxing club inside CERN (which is open for outsiders too i guess) and I'm planning on joining there.

Glad you found interest to box. It's an amazing sport and helped me get through some tough times mentally.

Guru

Guru Reddy , Sep 8, 2022 @ 22:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I don't mind spending 3 hrs in the gym but don't wanna spend that time in commute.

I don't mind spending 3 hrs in the gym but don't wanna spend that time in commute.

Guru Reddy , Sep 9, 2022 @ 12:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 581 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form