Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Brand New!
Brand new cause not only I am new to GOL but I am also new to Geneva City! I just arrived 3 days ago ready for my swiss adventure.
I have lived in Swizerland for university before (Montreux) but never lived in Geneva.
I am Italian and love to meet new people, especially love dining out or spend a tranquil evening at home with some friends, good food and good company are the best combination ever!
Also a big fan of sports, love TENNIS and VOLLEYBALL and of travel. I never stop and will continue to travel in my life until my body allows me!

Mainly, hope to meet new people here in Geneva, Swiss and Expats alike.
The text you are quoting:
Brand new cause not only I am new to GOL but I am also new to Geneva City! I just arrived 3 days ago ready for my swiss adventure.
I have lived in Swizerland for university before (Montreux) but never lived in Geneva.
I am Italian and love to meet new people, especially love dining out or spend a tranquil evening at home with some friends, good food and good company are the best combination ever!
Also a big fan of sports, love TENNIS and VOLLEYBALL and of travel. I never stop and will continue to travel in my life until my body allows me!

Mainly, hope to meet new people here in Geneva, Swiss and Expats alike.
manuaggiJan 31, 2006 @ 21:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1110 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Brand New!
Post 1
after meeting u the other evening. I'd say that u are in the right place to meet cool and friendly and crazy Geneva people ;)
and yep stick around for a bit more, don't get scared too soon and u'll get to know the rest of the people that makes the "friendly side of Geneva!!"

Val
after meeting u the other evening. I'd say that u are in the right place to meet cool and friendly and crazy Geneva people ;)
and yep stick around for a bit more, don't get scared too soon and u'll get to know the rest of the people that makes the "friendly side of Geneva!!"

Val
Hoiling, Feb 1, 2006 @ 14:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Brand New!
Post 2
Is in the Pont d'arve area ... and they have good pizza, and home made pasta :)

Or chez some of us!!

Val
Is in the Pont d'arve area ... and they have good pizza, and home made pasta :)

Or chez some of us!!

Val
Hoiling, Feb 1, 2006 @ 15:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1110 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form