Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > CAMEROONINA WHO JUST MOVED TO GENEVA

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
CAMEROONINA WHO JUST MOVED TO GENEVA

Hi, my name is Sakwe from Cameroon.

I recently moved here for school and will be looking forward to meeting anyone who's free. I am a humanitarian/development worker by profession and will love to share with anyone working in the UN or any other international organization in Geneva and ofcourse beyond that. I am a 32 year old lady and fun to be around with. Feel free to reach out to me.

Blessings,

Sakwe 

The text you are quoting:

Hi, my name is Sakwe from Cameroon.

I recently moved here for school and will be looking forward to meeting anyone who's free. I am a humanitarian/development worker by profession and will love to share with anyone working in the UN or any other international organization in Geneva and ofcourse beyond that. I am a 32 year old lady and fun to be around with. Feel free to reach out to me.

Blessings,

Sakwe 

Sakwe MboneOct 29, 2022 @ 14:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 537 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: CAMEROONINA WHO JUST MOVED TO GENEVA
Post 1

Hi Sakwe,

Welcome to Geneva! 

I am Zhané, I also work for an international organization in Geneva.

I organize networking events and the next one is on November 25th, at the luxurious Hotel Intercontinental. 

It would be great to meet you and exchange: please find our Facebook page here for Junction Network Geneva: https://www.facebook.com/events/2323612641125603/?post_id=2323976737755860&view=permalink&notif_id=1667495844309672&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif

I look forward to meeting you.

Zhané

The text you are quoting:

Hi Sakwe,

Welcome to Geneva! 

I am Zhané, I also work for an international organization in Geneva.

I organize networking events and the next one is on November 25th, at the luxurious Hotel Intercontinental. 

It would be great to meet you and exchange: please find our Facebook page here for Junction Network Geneva: https://www.facebook.com/events/2323612641125603/?post_id=2323976737755860&view=permalink&notif_id=1667495844309672&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif

I look forward to meeting you.

Zhané

Zhane Cnth, Nov 7, 2022 @ 21:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 537 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form