Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Christian says to "Hi" to Genevaonline

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Christian says to "Hi" to Genevaonline
Hi folk,

Last Saturday I had salsa and bachata dances with some of you and Cyrille mad me discover your website. I think he did not know what he was really doing. Because one more forum for my strong posting habit is excellent.

As a hobby I have created the Geneva website dedicated to Salsa and Latin Dances.

http://salsa.tla.ch

We do report on salsa events with pictures, articles and videos.
So if you want to know what next in town for salsa just jump to my agenda.

That's it. Be sure, that I will overflood you with latin events and good reports.

So stay tuned and I will be happy to dance with any of you at next salsa events. Don't be shy come to me, if you recognize me. My motto sounds:

"La Salsa Un Art De Vivre"

Cheers

Christian
The text you are quoting:
Hi folk,

Last Saturday I had salsa and bachata dances with some of you and Cyrille mad me discover your website. I think he did not know what he was really doing. Because one more forum for my strong posting habit is excellent.

As a hobby I have created the Geneva website dedicated to Salsa and Latin Dances.

http://salsa.tla.ch

We do report on salsa events with pictures, articles and videos.
So if you want to know what next in town for salsa just jump to my agenda.

That's it. Be sure, that I will overflood you with latin events and good reports.

So stay tuned and I will be happy to dance with any of you at next salsa events. Don't be shy come to me, if you recognize me. My motto sounds:

"La Salsa Un Art De Vivre"

Cheers

Christian
chris22Nov 15, 2005 @ 16:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1367 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Christian says to "Hi" to Genevaonline
Post 1
Come on man- Its the Introduction Forum. Tell us a bit about yourself.

We know you have a website- but who are you? What do you like? What makes you special?

Give us the low-down man. We're curious.

Oded
Come on man- Its the Introduction Forum. Tell us a bit about yourself.

We know you have a website- but who are you? What do you like? What makes you special?

Give us the low-down man. We're curious.

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Nov 15, 2005 @ 17:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hope this is a better intro.

Since 2001 I'm fascinated by latin dances since one of my friends challenged me to follow a class during my vacations. On an irregular base I did merengue. Then I had a few classes on rumba, tango, passo doble. What I like is chacha danced in cercle.

I love Merengue although salsa people do ignore it. It allows to dance with anybody.

And finally I do practice salsa several times a week.

With my job as network and security consultant I'm located in Geneva. But from time to time I do travel to Europe, the States or Asia.

Since 2001 I'm fascinated by latin dances since one of my friends challenged me to follow a class during my vacations. On an irregular base I did merengue. Then I had a few classes on rumba, tango, passo doble. What I like is chacha danced in cercle.

I love Merengue although salsa people do ignore it. It allows to dance with anybody.

And finally I do practice salsa several times a week.

With my job as network and security consultant I'm located in Geneva. But from time to time I do travel to Europe, the States or Asia.

chris22, Nov 16, 2005 @ 11:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hi Christian,

Welcome to the site. As you seem to be the number one authority here in town, is there a live band somewhere that plays good music for salsa dancing?

Nicolas
Hi Christian,

Welcome to the site. As you seem to be the number one authority here in town, is there a live band somewhere that plays good music for salsa dancing?

Nicolas
ecc801s, Nov 17, 2005 @ 03:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1367 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form