Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Community work
Hello GenevaOnline!

I’m new to GOL but I’ve been active in helping to organise Sindy community work for quite a while (see http://www.sindy.ch/sindy_charity_weekends-2.htm )

I hope that we can get a few GOLers interested in helping the poor of Geneva and I’ll post details of our next Sindy Charity “Feed the Needy” activity on GOL in the coming week.

Bye for now, Rob.
The text you are quoting:
Hello GenevaOnline!

I’m new to GOL but I’ve been active in helping to organise Sindy community work for quite a while (see http://www.sindy.ch/sindy_charity_weekends-2.htm )

I hope that we can get a few GOLers interested in helping the poor of Geneva and I’ll post details of our next Sindy Charity “Feed the Needy” activity on GOL in the coming week.

Bye for now, Rob.

Rob_MMar 3, 2006 @ 12:45
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 1049 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Community work
Post 1
Great that you made it at last!

I hope you'll find people interested in helping for the next Charity!
I already posted the link to the Sindy charity website a while ago but it did not really seem to arouse interest.....

Fingers crossed then!

MAd
Great that you made it at last!

I hope you'll find people interested in helping for the next Charity!
I already posted the link to the Sindy charity website a while ago but it did not really seem to arouse interest.....

Fingers crossed then!

MAd
MAdster, Mar 3, 2006 @ 13:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
to do some charity work :)
just post it here as well and I guess many people will show up!

Val
to do some charity work :)
just post it here as well and I guess many people will show up!

Val
Hoiling, Mar 3, 2006 @ 13:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
So glad to have you here!

For other members: Rob has an amazing energy and ability to organise things, which he puts into amazing use for helping others. He is one of the most altruist (spelling?) people I have seen, and truely lives the 'friendly people helping other friendly people' spirit. MAdster - you too ofcourse!

Rob - welcome to GoL mate!

Nir
So glad to have you here!

For other members: Rob has an amazing energy and ability to organise things, which he puts into amazing use for helping others. He is one of the most altruist (spelling?) people I have seen, and truely lives the 'friendly people helping other friendly people' spirit. MAdster - you too ofcourse!

Rob - welcome to GoL mate!

Nir

Nir Ofek, Mar 3, 2006 @ 14:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
As someone who's participated in quite a few SindyCharity activities, I've seen the difference that it has made for both the needy of Geneva (who now are enjoying gourmet meals from what I hear on the SindyCharity Saturday!) and also us, the volunteers. Thanks for the chance to have fun making new friends while also doing something very worthwhile for the local community. Keep up the good work and welcome to GOL!
As someone who's participated in quite a few SindyCharity activities, I've seen the difference that it has made for both the needy of Geneva (who now are enjoying gourmet meals from what I hear on the SindyCharity Saturday!) and also us, the volunteers. Thanks for the chance to have fun making new friends while also doing something very worthwhile for the local community. Keep up the good work and welcome to GOL!
lentil, Mar 4, 2006 @ 01:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
Glad you have joined up! I will be voluteering to help out with your meals for the homeless - just don't make me peel the spuds!! see you soon!
Glad you have joined up! I will be voluteering to help out with your meals for the homeless - just don't make me peel the spuds!! see you soon!
Serena, Mar 4, 2006 @ 15:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
Thanks for the friendly welcome. What a great website! so easy to use. I've now posted a "member's activity" for the next "feed the needy" so let me know if you can make it. Cheers, Rob
Thanks for the friendly welcome. What a great website! so easy to use. I've now posted a "member's activity" for the next "feed the needy" so let me know if you can make it. Cheers, Rob
Rob_M, Mar 6, 2006 @ 12:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 1049 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form