Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Egyptian Ordinary Girl Looking to Expand her Network :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Egyptian Ordinary Girl Looking to Expand her Network :)

Hello everyone,

I have been in Geneva for 4 years, but I used to visit every summer since 2004.

I have not been very lucky finding new friends, perhaps this platform would give me a chance to expand my network a bit. You do not have to be from Geneva. 

I speak a little bit of french, and I am looking forward to improve it this year. I am also interested in learning Spanish but I am still a beginner (A1). 

I have recently started Krav Maga, and soon will start archery/gun shooting, too. I have also started learning Bike riding (I do not own one yet), planning to get my A2 License in June.

If you wish to hang out with me, your coffee will be on me :)

I do own a car which I use to discover new places in Switzerland. So, if you have a place in mind to go to on weekends, we could go by car and explore the place on foot. Just bring something your own snack/drink, that's all.

If you have a motorcycle, I can be your pillion rider, and I would pay for your fuel.

I also like urban cycling, but since I do not own a bicycle, I can always rent one.

I am also interested in exploring the beauty of Hiking, which I have never thought or done before. If there are any beginners in here, I would love to join you on your next hiking journey, just let me know what equipments I do need.

I love Music, if there are any sort of concerts/small musical gatherings, I would love to attend. I play a little bit of Keyboard. I used to play Accordion, Acoustic Guitar, and violin, but that was long ago. 

That was a long introduction :)

Waiting for your replies.

See you soon.

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

I have not been very lucky finding new friends, perhaps this platform would give me a chance to expand my network a bit. You do not have to be from Geneva. 

I speak a little bit of french, and I am looking forward to improve it this year. I am also interested in learning Spanish but I am still a beginner (A1). 

I have recently started Krav Maga, and soon will start archery/gun shooting, too. I have also started learning Bike riding (I do not own one yet), planning to get my A2 License in June.

I do own a car which I use to discover new places in Switzerland. So, if you have a place in mind to go to on weekends, we could go by car and explore the place on foot. Just bring something your own snack/drink, that's all.

If you have a motorcycle, I can be your pillion rider, and I would pay for your fuel.

I also like urban cycling, but since I do not own a bicycle, I can always rent one.

I am also interested in exploring the beauty of Hiking, which I have never thought or done before. If there are any beginners in here, I would love to join you on your next hiking journey, just let me know what equipments I do need.

I love Music, if there are any sort of concerts/small musical gatherings, I would love to attend. I play a little bit of Keyboard. I used to play Accordion, Acoustic Guitar, and violin, but that was long ago. 

See you soon.

Gannat EMay 14, 2021 @ 12:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

29 Replies | 1720 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Egyptian Ordinary Girl Looking to Expand her Network :)
Post 1

Hi, just saw you on Glocals.

I am Claudia, Swiss-Colombian ordinary girl, in Geneva for 32 years, retired from U.N. career. Interested in new contacts for gentle hiking, bicycle rides, sipping coffee, chatting on a park bench

Would be happy to meet you for a coffee.

Claudia 022 349 72 24 or leave a message

I am Claudia, Swiss-Colombian ordinary girl, in Geneva for 32 years, retired from U.N. career. Interested in new contacts for gentle hiking, bicycle rides, sipping coffee, chatting on a park bench

ClaudiaC, May 17, 2021 @ 10:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi,I'm Manuel from Spain. I have recently moved to the Area close to Genève, I would like to meet some people to go hicking, knowing the city and do the activities that Geneva can offer, if you are interested please send me a message.

Anyway, good luck!!

Hi,I'm Manuel from Spain. I have recently moved to the Area close to Genève, I would like to meet some people to go hicking, knowing the city and do the activities that Geneva can offer, if you are interested please send me a message.

Anyway, good luck!!

Manuel Albaladejo, May 17, 2021 @ 14:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

May 17, 21 10:28

Hey Claudia,

Let's have plan something then. I'll message you my WhatsApp no.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Ganat

Hey Claudia,

Let's have plan something then. I'll message you my WhatsApp no.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Ganat

Gannat E, May 18, 2021 @ 20:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Anyway, good luck!!

May 17, 21 14:15

Hi Manuel,

I do not know many places in Geneva, so we could explore places together.

I'll send you my WhatsApp no.

See you soon,

Ganat

Hi Manuel,

I do not know many places in Geneva, so we could explore places together.

I'll send you my WhatsApp no.

See you soon,

Ganat

Gannat E, May 18, 2021 @ 20:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Jan 1, 70 01:00

Hello Sahar,

It seems like we have common interests. 

Let's plan something when the weather is fine. 

I'll message you my whatsapp no.

Cheers

Hello Sahar,

It seems like we have common interests. 

Let's plan something when the weather is fine. 

I'll message you my whatsapp no.

Cheers

Gannat E, May 19, 2021 @ 13:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Gannat,

Nice to connect with you. I'll be happy to join you to explor. best regards 

Hi Gannat,

Emmanuel S, May 19, 2021 @ 15:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hello everyone,

See you soon.

May 14, 21 12:22

Hi Gannat,

Hi Gannat,

Emmanuel S, May 19, 2021 @ 15:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

To begin with an easy hike you can start with the saleve in neihgboring france ,it is very easy and doable for beginners

To begin with an easy hike you can start with the saleve in neihgboring france ,it is very easy and doable for beginners

hesham shafei, May 19, 2021 @ 22:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hello!

My name is Emi, and I am from Spain. I have been living in Rolle since 2016 and I am also looking for new friends to do different activities (hiking, going out for a drink, travel or discovering new places in Switzerland..open to suggestions!). I practice various sports and I enjoy going to cultural events, concerts..so happy to meet you if you are up for anything :)

Hello!

My name is Emi, and I am from Spain. I have been living in Rolle since 2016 and I am also looking for new friends to do different activities (hiking, going out for a drink, travel or discovering new places in Switzerland..open to suggestions!). I practice various sports and I enjoy going to cultural events, concerts..so happy to meet you if you are up for anything :)

Emilia Sanchez, May 22, 2021 @ 11:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hi Gannet,

If you are willing to visit/explore the more interesting part of the lake by far, I'll happily show you around and even buy you a delicious coffee.

Take Care,

Sean

Hi Gannet,

If you are willing to visit/explore the more interesting part of the lake by far, I'll happily show you around and even buy you a delicious coffee.

Take Care,

Sean

emadysh, May 22, 2021 @ 21:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Hi Gannat,

May 19, 21 15:58

Thank you for you rmessage Emmanuel.

I'll send you my WhatsApp no. so that we can plan something together :)

Thank you for you rmessage Emmanuel.

I'll send you my WhatsApp no. so that we can plan something together :)

Gannat E, May 24, 2021 @ 18:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

May 19, 21 22:11

Thanks Hesham, I have been introduced to some hiking groups or individuals who are interested in small hikes, and most of them have recommended the saleve depending on the path. 

I think I'll try the easiest and see how it goes :)

Thanks Hesham, I have been introduced to some hiking groups or individuals who are interested in small hikes, and most of them have recommended the saleve depending on the path. 

Gannat E, May 24, 2021 @ 18:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hi Gannet,

Take Care,

Sean

May 22, 21 21:39

Hey Sean,

Thank you for your message. Let's plan something.

I'll send you my whatsApp no.

Hey Sean,

Thank you for your message. Let's plan something.

I'll send you my whatsApp no.

Gannat E, May 24, 2021 @ 18:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Hello!

May 22, 21 11:56

Hi Emi,

I really do miss concerts, can't wait for the Music Festival.

I'll send you my WhatsApp no. may be we can plan sth when the weather allows.

Hi Emi,

I really do miss concerts, can't wait for the Music Festival.

I'll send you my WhatsApp no. may be we can plan sth when the weather allows.

Gannat E, May 24, 2021 @ 18:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

May 24, 21 18:20

Check this group also ya Gannat https://www.facebook.com/groups/3091438940961034  ,they organize a lot of hikes I do go with them but it is most in the german part of swizertland and canton de Vaudbut begin first with the aleve ,I did it before 2 times :) ,it is quite easy

Check this group also ya Gannat https://www.facebook.com/groups/3091438940961034  ,they organize a lot of hikes I do go with them but it is most in the german part of swizertland and canton de Vaudbut begin first with the aleve ,I did it before 2 times :) ,it is quite easy

hesham shafei, May 24, 2021 @ 23:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Hi Gannat, we have similar interests. Maybe you could start a Whatsapp group with the people who responded to this chat so we can start planning group activities together?

Happy to connect otherwise as well.

Raveena

Hi Gannat, we have similar interests. Maybe you could start a Whatsapp group with the people who responded to this chat so we can start planning group activities together?

Raveena

Raveena G, May 27, 2021 @ 10:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

Raveena

May 27, 21 10:04

Very nice idea

Very nice idea

hesham shafei, May 27, 2021 @ 11:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

Hi Gannat and to all,

I'm a native of Geneva, always happy to share my knowledge of the area and also discover new places. I usually hike or bike, like to do some motorcycle trips and go to music events. Totally fine for a little chat in order to improve my english I also can bring my french accent for those in need.

I'd be happy to finally go out more and meet new people so please count me in if you do some events!

Best regards

Hi Gannat and to all,

I'm a native of Geneva, always happy to share my knowledge of the area and also discover new places. I usually hike or bike, like to do some motorcycle trips and go to music events. Totally fine for a little chat in order to improve my english I also can bring my french accent for those in need.

I'd be happy to finally go out more and meet new people so please count me in if you do some events!

Best regards

Axel Abric, May 27, 2021 @ 13:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

Hi Gannat,

Nice to connect with you. I'll be happy to join you to explore. 

Kind regards

Hi Gannat,

Kind regards

Alexandre R, May 30, 2021 @ 08:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

Raveena

May 27, 21 10:04

Hi Raveena,

Thank you for that great idea. I'm sending everyone now to see who is interested, once I have answers, I will create the group. Feel free to send me ur whatsapp no. in a dm.

See you soon.

Gi

Hi Raveena,

Thank you for that great idea. I'm sending everyone now to see who is interested, once I have answers, I will create the group. Feel free to send me ur whatsapp no. in a dm.

See you soon.

Gi

Gannat E, May 31, 2021 @ 21:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

Hi Gannat and to all,

Best regards

May 27, 21 13:19

Hello Axel,

Thank you for your message. I'm happy to connect with you. Let's exhange whatapp no.s to connect and get to know each other.

See you soon.

Gi

Hello Axel,

Thank you for your message. I'm happy to connect with you. Let's exhange whatapp no.s to connect and get to know each other.

See you soon.

Gi

Gannat E, May 31, 2021 @ 21:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

Hi Gannat,

Kind regards

May 30, 21 08:36

Hi Alexandre,

I will be glad to connect with you, too.

Feel free to send me ur whatsapp no. to see what plans we could come up with.

Talk to you soon.

Gi

Hi Alexandre,

I will be glad to connect with you, too.

Feel free to send me ur whatsapp no. to see what plans we could come up with.

Talk to you soon.

Gi

Gannat E, May 31, 2021 @ 21:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

Hi Gannat, 

Great to meet you here! I also have similiar interest, very looking forward to the summer festival and concerts this year! Up for any hike too! 

Let me know! 

Chinh

Hi Gannat, 

Great to meet you here! I also have similiar interest, very looking forward to the summer festival and concerts this year! Up for any hike too! 

Let me know! 

Chinh

CHINH T, Jun 4, 2021 @ 13:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

Hello  Im from Geneva but I had lived abroad many years.

I can see  everyone speak English.

My English is not good and need to improve it. My native language is French.

Good idea for example to drink something.

Best regards

Best regards

Christian S, Jun 5, 2021 @ 17:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Best regards

Jun 5, 21 17:51

How is it that you joined glocals nine years ago and you still can’t speak or write English ?

Why not make a mid-year resolution to use the many opportunities offered by the glocals site and its members to become reasonably fluent in English by the end of this year?  You’ll never regret it.

Good luck!

How is it that you joined glocals nine years ago and you still can’t speak or write English ?

Why not make a mid-year resolution to use the many opportunities offered by the glocals site and its members to become reasonably fluent in English by the end of this year?  You’ll never regret it.

Good luck!

Ritchie, Jun 5, 2021 @ 20:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

Hey also new to Geneva and expanding my network - I have really been looking for people to go see some live music with so definitely would be keen to join up and explore on that front. Play a little bit of guitar and bass and used to be in a band so live music is right up my alley. 

Hey also new to Geneva and expanding my network - I have really been looking for people to go see some live music with so definitely would be keen to join up and explore on that front. Play a little bit of guitar and bass and used to be in a band so live music is right up my alley. 

Bilal Qureshi, Jun 7, 2021 @ 16:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

Hello :) I've been in Geneva since 2012 and would be happy to meet new persons. I can also help you improuve your French ;) Let me know if you're interested , we can meet on a sunny afternoon for some coffee and walk in town. Hope to hear from you. 

Nina. 

Hello :) I've been in Geneva since 2012 and would be happy to meet new persons. I can also help you improuve your French ;) Let me know if you're interested , we can meet on a sunny afternoon for some coffee and walk in town. Hope to hear from you. 

Nina. 

Nina K, Jun 8, 2021 @ 20:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

Best regards

Jun 5, 21 17:51

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlaBlaGeneva Vous avez ce groupe si jamais ! there is this group you could join to improve english for your info

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlaBlaGeneva Vous avez ce groupe si jamais ! there is this group you could join to improve english for your info

hesham shafei, Jun 9, 2021 @ 21:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much.

Christian S, Jun 10, 2021 @ 13:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
29 Replies | 1720 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form