Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Entry Visa for legitimation card holder from India

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Entry Visa for legitimation card holder from India

Hi Friends,

I am Bablu,  I am from India and will be moving to Geneva soon.I need your help.

I will be receiving a legitimation card type R and my employer said you just need a visa for entry but haven't clarified anything. They told me i will get the legitimation card once i arrive in Geneva.

I was also in contact with the Switzerland embassy in India. While they provided the list of documents for the visa, they didn't clarify which visa I should apply for.

Can somebody guide me, which visa I should apply for travelling to Switzerland (Geneva) from India ?

I would really appreciate your help here.

Regards,

Parag

The text you are quoting:

Hi Friends,

I am Bablu,  I am from India and will be moving to Geneva soon.I need your help.

I will be receiving a legitimation card type R and my employer said you just need a visa for entry but haven't clarified anything. They told me i will get the legitimation card once i arrive in Geneva.

I was also in contact with the Switzerland embassy in India. While they provided the list of documents for the visa, they didn't clarify which visa I should apply for.

Can somebody guide me, which visa I should apply for travelling to Switzerland (Geneva) from India ?

I would really appreciate your help here.

Regards,

Parag

bablu patilFeb 26, 2022 @ 14:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 746 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 746 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form