Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Football&Mountains

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Football&Mountains

Hello to Everyone!

It seems there is quite a rush with new members signing in :) Can't be a bad thing. SO, like others also I should introduce myself.

My name is Sakari. I am a 29-year-old sports-loving-maniac from Finland. Especially close to my heart are mountain sports and I usually spend my weekends skiing or climbing. If there are groups playing football in the summer, I'd be interested in some friendly playing.

I moved in Geneva about six months ago when I started my job at the CERN. I already spent an exchange period of six months in Zuerich a couple of years ago and now I'm back in CH. I joined the GoL after hearing about it from a friend. In my opinion this is exactly what Geneva needs. I hope to meet people at the events as I will find the time to attend some of them.

Enjoy the sudden summer (although today it seems to be a bit down),

BR,
sakari
The text you are quoting:

Hello to Everyone!

It seems there is quite a rush with new members signing in :) Can't be a bad thing. SO, like others also I should introduce myself.

My name is Sakari. I am a 29-year-old sports-loving-maniac from Finland. Especially close to my heart are mountain sports and I usually spend my weekends skiing or climbing. If there are groups playing football in the summer, I'd be interested in some friendly playing.

I moved in Geneva about six months ago when I started my job at the CERN. I already spent an exchange period of six months in Zuerich a couple of years ago and now I'm back in CH. I joined the GoL after hearing about it from a friend. In my opinion this is exactly what Geneva needs. I hope to meet people at the events as I will find the time to attend some of them.

Enjoy the sudden summer (although today it seems to be a bit down),

BR,
sakari
ZachriasMar 28, 2006 @ 14:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 884 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Football&Mountains
Post 1
I don;t know what happened today, I never saw so many introduction all at once .. sorry if I can answer everyone ...
let's conisder this as an extended (Zacharias, no offens meant) .. Welcome to everyone to GOL!

Val
I don;t know what happened today, I never saw so many introduction all at once .. sorry if I can answer everyone ...
let's conisder this as an extended (Zacharias, no offens meant) .. Welcome to everyone to GOL!

Val
Hoiling, Mar 28, 2006 @ 19:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Re: Football&Mountains
Post 2
none taken ;)
none taken ;)