Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Free Beer or Wine!!!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Free Beer or Wine!!!

Bonjour à tous! 

Sorry I wrote that only to get your attention! Haha, I am looking for a place to stay in Geneva!!

I know Geneva is incredibly expensive but having me as your roommate/flatmate is priceless :)

I will actually give you a free bottle of beer or wine if you can help me out.

About myself: I am 25 years old. I enjoy hiking, biking, badminton and anything outdoors, especially with animals. I am pretty easy to live with and wanna meet some Swiss people.

As of now, I'm planning to stay in Switzerland from April to July 2019 for an un-paid internship with the United Nations. I will be working at the International Environment House.

I'm hoping to meet new people and find a nice affordable place to stay. If you have common interests with me, message me :) Let's meet up!

I would also appreciate your recommendations for places-to-stay especially with an easy commute, even it if it's in neighboring France! Cheers!

The text you are quoting:

Bonjour à tous! 

Sorry I wrote that only to get your attention! Haha, I am looking for a place to stay in Geneva!!

I know Geneva is incredibly expensive but having me as your roommate/flatmate is priceless :)

I will actually give you a free bottle of beer or wine if you can help me out.

About myself: I am 25 years old. I enjoy hiking, biking, badminton and anything outdoors, especially with animals. I am pretty easy to live with and wanna meet some Swiss people.

As of now, I'm planning to stay in Switzerland from April to July 2019 for an un-paid internship with the United Nations. I will be working at the International Environment House.

I'm hoping to meet new people and find a nice affordable place to stay. If you have common interests with me, message me :) Let's meet up!

I would also appreciate your recommendations for places-to-stay especially with an easy commute, even it if it's in neighboring France! Cheers!

Mikhail FernandesJan 21, 2019 @ 14:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 560 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 560 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form