Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Fresh from California!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Fresh from California!
Hello!

I have been in Geneva for two months now and I am ready to meet the city Sindy style! I am the only employee my company has expatriated from San Diego, CA (not sure if that was because they wanted to get rid of me or that I managed to impress the right people). :)

I am more than happy to be here and I am really looking forward to learning more about the area and what Geneva has to offer in the way of entertainment!

So, what the heck is that white stuff falling from the sky anyway? :)
The text you are quoting:
Hello!

I have been in Geneva for two months now and I am ready to meet the city Sindy style! I am the only employee my company has expatriated from San Diego, CA (not sure if that was because they wanted to get rid of me or that I managed to impress the right people). :)

I am more than happy to be here and I am really looking forward to learning more about the area and what Geneva has to offer in the way of entertainment!

So, what the heck is that white stuff falling from the sky anyway? :)
BetZNov 27, 2005 @ 19:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 1190 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Fresh from California!
Post 1
Hey, Sherri! Thanks for the warm welcome! Luckily, I am not a California native. It has just been a long time since I have seen snow! But when I was living in Ohio, I used to cross-country ski, snow camp and even went dogsledding! I think I will just have to get re-adjusted to the cold! :)
Hey, Sherri! Thanks for the warm welcome! Luckily, I am not a California native. It has just been a long time since I have seen snow! But when I was living in Ohio, I used to cross-country ski, snow camp and even went dogsledding! I think I will just have to get re-adjusted to the cold! :)
BetZ, Nov 28, 2005 @ 21:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hi, Enrique! Thanks for the welcome! A friend emailed me today and said that it was cold in San Diego at 45 degrees Fahrenheit. I feel no pity! :)
Hi, Enrique! Thanks for the welcome! A friend emailed me today and said that it was cold in San Diego at 45 degrees Fahrenheit. I feel no pity! :)
BetZ, Nov 28, 2005 @ 22:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Thanks so much for the welcome!! I have really been enjoying how friendly everyone is! I am DEFINITELY looking forward to the social events and meeting the Sindy community! Take care and stay warm! :) Betsy
Thanks so much for the welcome!! I have really been enjoying how friendly everyone is! I am DEFINITELY looking forward to the social events and meeting the Sindy community! Take care and stay warm! :) Betsy
BetZ, Nov 30, 2005 @ 20:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Nic
Nic
ecc801s, Dec 1, 2005 @ 15:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
Thanks so much for the welcome!!
So.....an elephant never forgets,huh? :)
Cheers!
Betsy
Thanks so much for the welcome!!
So.....an elephant never forgets,huh? :)
Cheers!
Betsy
BetZ, Dec 2, 2005 @ 16:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 1190 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form