Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Friendly, friendly friends out there?!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Friendly, friendly friends out there?!
Hi, I just arrived two days before new years eve in Geneva and I must say, i feel home already!

The only thing I really miss are great FRIENDS – What a big surprise :-)

I am freelance web designer from Hamburg, Germany, and because of my boyfriend, I moved to this beautiful city.

I’m already registered for the next “Newbie-Drink” on 1st of February, and I hope to meet you guys!

See you there
Michaela
The text you are quoting:
Hi, I just arrived two days before new years eve in Geneva and I must say, i feel home already!

The only thing I really miss are great FRIENDS – What a big surprise :-)

I am freelance web designer from Hamburg, Germany, and because of my boyfriend, I moved to this beautiful city.

I’m already registered for the next “Newbie-Drink” on 1st of February, and I hope to meet you guys!

See you there
Michaela

frufruJan 24, 2006 @ 12:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1099 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Friendly, friendly friends out there?!
Post 1
Welcome to Geneva... and to the most friendly site and community in town! Great start with the new members drink in feb...but...why don't u join us for something before? saturday is the perfect day!!

See you soon
Val
Welcome to Geneva... and to the most friendly site and community in town! Great start with the new members drink in feb...but...why don't u join us for something before? saturday is the perfect day!!

See you soon
Val
Hoiling, Jan 24, 2006 @ 13:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Friendly, friendly friends out there?!
Post 2
welcoem to geneva and to goL...it's great to heatr abotu someone who just landed and already loves the city. usually this is not the case...(-:

You're a free lance web designer...if you ever want to do some work on heloping us improve the design of GoL, just drop me a line...(-;

welcome, and hope to see you guys this sat at the Senso party.

nir
welcoem to geneva and to goL...it's great to heatr abotu someone who just landed and already loves the city. usually this is not the case...(-:

You're a free lance web designer...if you ever want to do some work on heloping us improve the design of GoL, just drop me a line...(-;

welcome, and hope to see you guys this sat at the Senso party.

nir
Nir Ofek, Jan 24, 2006 @ 19:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1099 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form