Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > From Colombia and Spain to Geneva (for the first time)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
From Colombia and Spain to Geneva (for the first time)

From Spain to Geneva. Hi all! 

Hi, I'm Pablo coming to Geneva after Colombia and Spain. I'm 30 and it is my first time in the city. 

I really loved being around people for running or mountaineering, of course going to the cinema, theatre, dance or some drinks (coffee - beers). I also would like to travel around the country just with a bag and maybe a van for the weekends. 

Really nice to meet in Glocal. 

The text you are quoting:

From Spain to Geneva. Hi all! 

Hi, I'm Pablo coming to Geneva after Colombia and Spain. I'm 30 and it is my first time in the city. 

I really loved being around people for running or mountaineering, of course going to the cinema, theatre, dance or some drinks (coffee - beers). I also would like to travel around the country just with a bag and maybe a van for the weekends. 

Really nice to meet in Glocal. 

Pablo Cort├ęsApr 4, 2019 @ 18:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 256 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: From Colombia and Spain to Geneva (for the first time)
Post 1

Hi Pablo!

How are you?

I'm from Brazil, I've moved to Geneva last week to work at the United Nations and I also lived in Colombia until recently. I also love travelling, movies, theater, dancing, etc and if you'd like to we can meet for a cup of coffee!

The text you are quoting:

Hi Pablo!

How are you?

I'm from Brazil, I've moved to Geneva last week to work at the United Nations and I also lived in Colombia until recently. I also love travelling, movies, theater, dancing, etc and if you'd like to we can meet for a cup of coffee!

Aline L, Apr 8, 2019 @ 10:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 256 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form