Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Geneva bound 03/06

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Geneva bound 03/06
Hi all,

Just a quick intro from me.
I'm 26, currently living in Berkshire in the UK but will be moving to Geneva in March next year (my company is relocating).

I love most sports, especially football. I enjoy going out (or staying in) having a few drinks and a chat, trying new things and going new places.

As I've said I'm moving to Geneva in March so I'll be looking to get a few hints on moving and I'm sure there will be lots of "Where do I…" type questions.

Also, I'm sure I read somewhere there's a bald guy with glasses on here....well, now there's 2!
The text you are quoting:
Hi all,

Just a quick intro from me.
I'm 26, currently living in Berkshire in the UK but will be moving to Geneva in March next year (my company is relocating).

I love most sports, especially football. I enjoy going out (or staying in) having a few drinks and a chat, trying new things and going new places.

As I've said I'm moving to Geneva in March so I'll be looking to get a few hints on moving and I'm sure there will be lots of "Where do I…" type questions.

Also, I'm sure I read somewhere there's a bald guy with glasses on here....well, now there's 2!
BaldmanOct 20, 2005 @ 20:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1096 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Geneva bound 03/06
Post 1
Welcome Baldman!
The text you are quoting:
Welcome Baldman!