Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Geneva girl lost somwhere in the Netherlands

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Geneva girl lost somwhere in the Netherlands
Hi everyone,

Ok let me introduce myself. You are probably wondering what the title means...;-)

Actually I am not new in Geneva, living here since 23 years.. (I am 24). So I have grown up here. But now I am in the Netherlands as an erasmus exchange student, studying international marketing. I moved here in september 2005 and that's when I heard about GOL. Yeah... it happens:-) So what else ? I am indian, love to talk so don't hesitate to mail me:-)

Coming back to geneva in july 2006. So will be really happy to meet all of you and give some advises to people who are new in geneva as I know the city quite well (yeah am suppose to knnow...:-)lol

Ok am finishing here... but hope to be in touch with you guys...

see ya

Cheers !

Aarti
The text you are quoting:
Hi everyone,

Ok let me introduce myself. You are probably wondering what the title means...;-)

Actually I am not new in Geneva, living here since 23 years.. (I am 24). So I have grown up here. But now I am in the Netherlands as an erasmus exchange student, studying international marketing. I moved here in september 2005 and that's when I heard about GOL. Yeah... it happens:-) So what else ? I am indian, love to talk so don't hesitate to mail me:-)

Coming back to geneva in july 2006. So will be really happy to meet all of you and give some advises to people who are new in geneva as I know the city quite well (yeah am suppose to knnow...:-)lol

Ok am finishing here... but hope to be in touch with you guys...

see ya

Cheers !

Aarti
Angel_NLFeb 8, 2006 @ 19:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1191 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Geneva girl lost somwhere in the Netherlands
Post 1
we'll be waiting for you.

so is there a 'hollandOnline' over there?

How you finding it over there on the 'making friends' topic - is it easy or hard?
we'll be waiting for you.

so is there a 'hollandOnline' over there?

How you finding it over there on the 'making friends' topic - is it easy or hard?

Nir Ofek, Feb 8, 2006 @ 20:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Nope, no holland online here... that's y i am lucky to have geneva online even if i am out of geneva for some more months... But don't worry will be back soon:-)

Here it's quite easy to make new friends bcoz all the erasmus exchange students live in one residence. So it's quite nice.. lots of parties but not as original as the one organised by GOL, am sure..

But don't worry will be back soon.. am normally coming in may to celebrate my 25th bday... ;-)

Cheers!
Nope, no holland online here... that's y i am lucky to have geneva online even if i am out of geneva for some more months... But don't worry will be back soon:-)

Here it's quite easy to make new friends bcoz all the erasmus exchange students live in one residence. So it's quite nice.. lots of parties but not as original as the one organised by GOL, am sure..

But don't worry will be back soon.. am normally coming in may to celebrate my 25th bday... ;-)

Cheers!
Angel_NL, Feb 8, 2006 @ 21:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Thks Sherri for your message:-)

I am seriously looking forward to come back to geneva and of course to meeting you all:-)

I already know some of you but only by chat and mail... so will be happy to meet you personnally:-)

see ya

thks

and keep in touch

smile:-)
Thks Sherri for your message:-)

I am seriously looking forward to come back to geneva and of course to meeting you all:-)

I already know some of you but only by chat and mail... so will be happy to meet you personnally:-)

see ya

thks

and keep in touch

smile:-)
Angel_NL, Feb 9, 2006 @ 17:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1191 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form