Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
GoL at last....!
Heard first about GoL when helping out at one of the last "Feed the Hungry" charity afforts. Was a Great time!!!
Originally born in Geneva quite some years ago, well-travelled in the meantime and back since. Was kind of finding Geneva still too quiet but, considering the apparent changes since you have taken over this city, am ready and willing to change my mind.

Interests: sports(hiking / snowshoeing) - wine & dine - theater

Looking forwards to discovering new friends
Labuan

The text you are quoting:
Heard first about GoL when helping out at one of the last "Feed the Hungry" charity afforts. Was a Great time!!!
Originally born in Geneva quite some years ago, well-travelled in the meantime and back since. Was kind of finding Geneva still too quiet but, considering the apparent changes since you have taken over this city, am ready and willing to change my mind.

Interests: sports(hiking / snowshoeing) - wine & dine - theater

Looking forwards to discovering new friends
Labuan

LabuanMar 28, 2006 @ 14:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 922 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: GoL at last....!
Post 1
I'm sure you'll make many friends through GOL. It's a great community and in behalf of the other members, we welcome you.

CeeBee
I'm sure you'll make many friends through GOL. It's a great community and in behalf of the other members, we welcome you.

CeeBee
CeeBee, Apr 3, 2006 @ 19:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Thanks for your nice words. Look indeed forwards to meeting new friends. Hope to seeU once.
Cheers
Thanks for your nice words. Look indeed forwards to meeting new friends. Hope to seeU once.
Cheers
Labuan, Apr 4, 2006 @ 14:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Cheers
Cheers
Labuan, Apr 4, 2006 @ 14:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
I suggest you start joining the activities so you could really feel the GOL spirit. It would be a pleasure to meet you.
I suggest you start joining the activities so you could really feel the GOL spirit. It would be a pleasure to meet you.
CeeBee, Apr 4, 2006 @ 16:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 922 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form