Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > God kväll Genève!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
God kväll Genève!

Bonsoir Genève!

I have spent 20 years in Sweden, 4 years in the United Kingdom (Edinburgh), one year in Spain (Barcelona) and about two months in Geneva. Considering that my arrival to a new region somehow seem to correlate strongly with separatist events (Scotleave, Brexit and Catalonia, respectively), I expect the Genevois to file for cantonal secession momentarily.

I am originally from Stockholm, Sweden and moved here to work. In short, I like coding, statistics and swimming. Perhaps I will meet some of you at the events advertised on the forum! Until then, take care.

Best,

Jacob

The text you are quoting:

Bonsoir Genève!

I have spent 20 years in Sweden, 4 years in the United Kingdom (Edinburgh), one year in Spain (Barcelona) and about two months in Geneva. Considering that my arrival to a new region somehow seem to correlate strongly with separatist events (Scotleave, Brexit and Catalonia, respectively), I expect the Genevois to file for cantonal secession momentarily.

I am originally from Stockholm, Sweden and moved here to work. In short, I like coding, statistics and swimming. Perhaps I will meet some of you at the events advertised on the forum! Until then, take care.

Best,

Jacob

Jacob GNov 22, 2018 @ 16:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 638 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: God kväll Genève!
Post 1

Hej Jacob,

Hur mar du? I used to live in Sweden (Boras). If swimming in cold water is your thing, let me know. 

Welcome in Geneva.

The text you are quoting:

Hej Jacob,

Hur mar du? I used to live in Sweden (Boras). If swimming in cold water is your thing, let me know. 

Welcome in Geneva.

Kris R, Nov 22, 2018 @ 23:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 638 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form