Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Good vibes in Geneva ?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Good vibes in Geneva ?
Hi !

I have been in the region for some months now. Time to get accomodated, used to the arounds... hurt skiing, but now time to meet new buddies. So I am a frogg, yes ! Quiet sporty, I am fond of outdoors activities from camping.... surfing... jogging to rollerblading. I love good live music but also to watch a movie on sunday s evening. But I am also openned minded and sociable... so anxious to know you ! .... speak spanish and german too !
Cheers
TOM

The text you are quoting:
Hi !

I have been in the region for some months now. Time to get accomodated, used to the arounds... hurt skiing, but now time to meet new buddies. So I am a frogg, yes ! Quiet sporty, I am fond of outdoors activities from camping.... surfing... jogging to rollerblading. I love good live music but also to watch a movie on sunday s evening. But I am also openned minded and sociable... so anxious to know you ! .... speak spanish and german too !
Cheers
TOM

globaltomMar 18, 2006 @ 00:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1070 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Good vibes in Geneva ?
Post 1
Hey Tom,

Welcome to GoL.

Ski injuries are so common! I know of 3 more people who hurt themselves this season...

Welcome to the community, and see you on line and offline!

Nir
The text you are quoting:
Hey Tom,

Welcome to GoL.

Ski injuries are so common! I know of 3 more people who hurt themselves this season...

Welcome to the community, and see you on line and offline!

Nir

Nir Ofek, Mar 21, 2006 @ 12:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1070 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form