Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Greetings all!

Hi everyone!

I'm Konstantin, nice to meet you all!
I moved to Lausanne for academic studies some years back and have been recently joined by my wife, Yana, in this lovely city. 

We've been busy settling in this past year and now would love to meet new people around the area! I enjoy reading (any sci-fi/fanatsy lovers out there?) ), badminton, qigong and walks/museum visits. Food is also a fascinating topic, both for discussing and for sampling it! Yana also loves her Impressionists, so if anyone knows any good art exhibitions/small museums with them, we would love to hear about that (e.g. we found a gem of an exhibition at the Pully Art Museum, great collection)! We'd also gladly meet up to practice French with, as Yana has recently started learning the language and I would love to be able to communicate in French outside of work-related subjects!

Cheers!

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone!

I'm Konstantin, nice to meet you all!
I moved to Lausanne for academic studies some years back and have been recently joined by my wife, Yana, in this lovely city. 

We've been busy settling in this past year and now would love to meet new people around the area! I enjoy reading (any sci-fi/fanatsy lovers out there?) ), badminton, qigong and walks/museum visits. Food is also a fascinating topic, both for discussing and for sampling it! Yana also loves her Impressionists, so if anyone knows any good art exhibitions/small museums with them, we would love to hear about that (e.g. we found a gem of an exhibition at the Pully Art Museum, great collection)! We'd also gladly meet up to practice French with, as Yana has recently started learning the language and I would love to be able to communicate in French outside of work-related subjects!

Cheers!

Konstantin ZMay 9, 2022 @ 22:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 839 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 839 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form