Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Greetings from Tony Ranks

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Greetings from Tony Ranks
Hi, Blessed love to every one. My name is Raymond and my DJ name is Tony Ranks. I come from jamaica livening in Geneva a few years now. I am working some time in Geneva my real job is a DJ play reggae music the name of my sound is Roots Vibration Sound.I am playing reggae music since 15 years now for many people from many different parts of the world. I like Geneva it is so intenational city with many different vibes. I give special thanks to Sherri for your warm welcome to the site. As time goes by you can know some more about me.Tony Ranks one love
The text you are quoting:
Hi, Blessed love to every one. My name is Raymond and my DJ name is Tony Ranks. I come from jamaica livening in Geneva a few years now. I am working some time in Geneva my real job is a DJ play reggae music the name of my sound is Roots Vibration Sound.I am playing reggae music since 15 years now for many people from many different parts of the world. I like Geneva it is so intenational city with many different vibes. I give special thanks to Sherri for your warm welcome to the site. As time goes by you can know some more about me.Tony Ranks one love
TonyRanksMar 22, 2006 @ 12:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1094 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Greetings from Tony Ranks
Post 1
Welcome to the community Tony - it's really great to have you with us!!!

How would you like to play some of your tunes at the next GoL event? It would be great to have music that is by a GoL member!

Welcome to the community Tony - it's really great to have you with us!!!

How would you like to play some of your tunes at the next GoL event? It would be great to have music that is by a GoL member!

Nir Ofek, Mar 22, 2006 @ 16:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Greetings from Tony Ranks
Post 2
Greetings blessed love,
No problem I man will play some tune eny time posible.
Greetings blessed love,
No problem I man will play some tune eny time posible.

TonyRanks, Mar 29, 2006 @ 12:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1094 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form