Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Happy day
Hi GO,
Today is a happy day, my two best friends just had a baby together, very happy day ;)
Just thought I would share that with you all, it makes me smile a lot and it makes some of you smile too.
The text you are quoting:
Hi GO,
Today is a happy day, my two best friends just had a baby together, very happy day ;)
Just thought I would share that with you all, it makes me smile a lot and it makes some of you smile too.

nzphilOct 19, 2005 @ 21:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1100 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Happy day
Post 1
Thanks for the wishes. They are living in London so I can't wait to go visit!
As for where the name comes from, a very long time ago when I was at University I was involved with a gaming group called Sky and I didn't have a gaming name. I dreamed up SkyLark as it had lots of meanings and I liked them all.
"skylark, common name for a passerine songbird (Alauda arvensis) famous for the soaring, melodious flight of the courting male"
"play jokes or romp; ; frolic; play boisterously"
I see your a recent mum too, congratulations :)
The text you are quoting:
Thanks for the wishes. They are living in London so I can't wait to go visit!
As for where the name comes from, a very long time ago when I was at University I was involved with a gaming group called Sky and I didn't have a gaming name. I dreamed up SkyLark as it had lots of meanings and I liked them all.
"skylark, common name for a passerine songbird (Alauda arvensis) famous for the soaring, melodious flight of the courting male"
"play jokes or romp; ; frolic; play boisterously"
I see your a recent mum too, congratulations :)
nzphil, Oct 20, 2005 @ 11:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1100 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form