Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello :-)
Just like to introduce myself. I'm in Geneva since 2000, I know some "locals" but would love to meet some new faces :) And if any of you are interested... we'll be partying with Nathalie and Wilma at the SIP on Friday night. See you there. :)
The text you are quoting:
Just like to introduce myself. I'm in Geneva since 2000, I know some "locals" but would love to meet some new faces :) And if any of you are interested... we'll be partying with Nathalie and Wilma at the SIP on Friday night. See you there. :)
chopstyxOct 12, 2005 @ 15:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1223 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hello :-)
Post 1
let's just say last time i tried to go with some (non-European male) friends and we got turned down...and turned off! i had been several times before and told myself i wouldn't go back after what happened... unfortunately there aren't that many places to go dancing in town!
The text you are quoting:
let's just say last time i tried to go with some (non-European male) friends and we got turned down...and turned off! i had been several times before and told myself i wouldn't go back after what happened... unfortunately there aren't that many places to go dancing in town!
Malaya, Oct 12, 2005 @ 20:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1223 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form