Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello - new from Japan

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello - new from Japan

Hello All, thank you for the welcome here. 

My name is Matt, and I'm a dual citizen American/Irish, currently living in Japan. My wife, daughter and I may be relocating to the Geneva area as she's a UN diplomat. 

We have been to Geneva several times and enjoy it, it's beautiful! 

When we relocate, we hope to find a small house with a garden, (we recognize that this will take work), outside the city, hopefully in the Nyon area.

We will be looking at international schools in the area and as our daughter has already attended an IB school, we are considering Ecolint La Châtaigneraie, although, for us, that's a huge outlay of cash.

Anyway, we will know in July if we will make the move, so I'll probably be asking a few questions and look forward to any help or advice!

Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hello All, thank you for the welcome here. 

My name is Matt, and I'm a dual citizen American/Irish, currently living in Japan. My wife, daughter and I may be relocating to the Geneva area as she's a UN diplomat. 

We have been to Geneva several times and enjoy it, it's beautiful! 

When we relocate, we hope to find a small house with a garden, (we recognize that this will take work), outside the city, hopefully in the Nyon area.

We will be looking at international schools in the area and as our daughter has already attended an IB school, we are considering Ecolint La Châtaigneraie, although, for us, that's a huge outlay of cash.

Anyway, we will know in July if we will make the move, so I'll probably be asking a few questions and look forward to any help or advice!

Thanks!

Matt JMay 31, 2021 @ 04:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 703 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 703 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form