Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello!
New to Geneva, new to online communities, just generally clueless, so be nice!! I moved here from London about two weeks ago because of husband's new job. Am working in Geneva, living closer to Lausanne and hoping to get to know a few people to meet up with when I'm not commuting back and forth..don't spend as much time in bars/pubs as i used to and prefer a bit of quiet for interesting conversations but have been known to let loose on occasion...
The text you are quoting:
New to Geneva, new to online communities, just generally clueless, so be nice!! I moved here from London about two weeks ago because of husband's new job. Am working in Geneva, living closer to Lausanne and hoping to get to know a few people to meet up with when I'm not commuting back and forth..don't spend as much time in bars/pubs as i used to and prefer a bit of quiet for interesting conversations but have been known to let loose on occasion...
ccshOct 20, 2005 @ 13:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1024 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hello!
Post 1
Hello CCSH (too bad you did not tell us your real name)

Glad to have you with us.

No worries about being so clueless. Everyone here is extremely nice and friendly, and wont give you (too much) of a hard time about it:-)

Lots of married couples on the site, so you and your husband are well on your way to meeting tons of new people and feeling right at home in GVA.

Hope to see you at one of the many member activities soon.

Oded
The text you are quoting:
Hello CCSH (too bad you did not tell us your real name)

Glad to have you with us.

No worries about being so clueless. Everyone here is extremely nice and friendly, and wont give you (too much) of a hard time about it:-)

Lots of married couples on the site, so you and your husband are well on your way to meeting tons of new people and feeling right at home in GVA.

Hope to see you at one of the many member activities soon.

Oded
SiteAdmin Oded, Oct 20, 2005 @ 18:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1024 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form