Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello!

Hi everybody! I'm Purbasha and I'd be moving into the city this fall in order to begin my graduate studies. I'd be very grateful for any sort of leads on housing. I'm on a paltry student stipend and can't afford to pay anything more than 800 chf. Very grateful for any kind of help! Thanks much! 

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody! I'm Purbasha and I'd be moving into the city this fall in order to begin my graduate studies. I'd be very grateful for any sort of leads on housing. I'm on a paltry student stipend and can't afford to pay anything more than 800 chf. Very grateful for any kind of help! Thanks much! 

Purbasha MJun 1, 2019 @ 07:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 597 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hello!
Post 1

Jun 1, 19 07:11

Hello, Purbasha M, and welcome to glocals and Geneva!

For accommodation, your best bet is to click the “Classifieds” tab where you’ll find plenty of housing offers and where you can also insert an ad. of your own.

All the best, R.

The text you are quoting:

Hello, Purbasha M, and welcome to glocals and Geneva!

For accommodation, your best bet is to click the “Classifieds” tab where you’ll find plenty of housing offers and where you can also insert an ad. of your own.

All the best, R.

Ritchie, Jun 1, 2019 @ 19:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 597 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form