Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello! Anyone wants to watch GIFF 2018 together?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello! Anyone wants to watch GIFF 2018 together?

While looking for tips and help for living here in Geneva, I always came across with threads of this site (having just moved here last month). So, here’s my official hello to you guys and gals (now that I’m a member)! I speak English, Filipino, and a bit of Korean, while also trying to learn French.

If, by any chance, anyone wants to watch/see the exhibitions together in the Geneva International Film Festival, which starts tomorrow, send me a message.

Cheers!

The text you are quoting:

While looking for tips and help for living here in Geneva, I always came across with threads of this site (having just moved here last month). So, here’s my official hello to you guys and gals (now that I’m a member)! I speak English, Filipino, and a bit of Korean, while also trying to learn French.

If, by any chance, anyone wants to watch/see the exhibitions together in the Geneva International Film Festival, which starts tomorrow, send me a message.

Cheers!

Learned CNov 1, 2018 @ 19:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 629 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 629 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form