Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello! Interning in Geneva this summer

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello! Interning in Geneva this summer

Hello everyone! I am a current law student in the United States and will be interning at the International Organization for Migration this summer. I am so excited for this opportunity, but have a lot to figure out regarding housing and fun things to do in the city.

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone! I am a current law student in the United States and will be interning at the International Organization for Migration this summer. I am so excited for this opportunity, but have a lot to figure out regarding housing and fun things to do in the city.

Hannah SMar 15, 2019 @ 19:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 552 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hello! Interning in Geneva this summer
Post 1

Mar 15, 19 19:27

Hello, Hannah, and welcome to glocals.

You’ll find that this is a great site for obtaining information on almost everythingunder the sun:  the “Classifieds” for housing offers, “Things to do” for a wide range of activities, “Groups” for members with like-minded interests, and “Members” for language tandems, fellow expats, and much more.

However, be prepared for the high cost of living, especially, housing.  Also, get all your medical, dental, and optical needs fixed before you come.

Geneva is really expensive.

But it’s still a great experience.

All the best, R.

The text you are quoting:

Hello, Hannah, and welcome to glocals.

You’ll find that this is a great site for obtaining information on almost everythingunder the sun:  the “Classifieds” for housing offers, “Things to do” for a wide range of activities, “Groups” for members with like-minded interests, and “Members” for language tandems, fellow expats, and much more.

However, be prepared for the high cost of living, especially, housing.  Also, get all your medical, dental, and optical needs fixed before you come.

Geneva is really expensive.

But it’s still a great experience.

All the best, R.

Ritchie, Mar 15, 2019 @ 22:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 552 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form