Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello, reaching out

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello, reaching out

Hi, I'm an American Brit living in Unteraegeri just outside Zug. I have spent most of my professional career in finance, but switched about 4 years ago to researching health and longevity. I'm a certified functional medicine health coach and I'm now in the process of building a practice here.

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I'm an American Brit living in Unteraegeri just outside Zug. I have spent most of my professional career in finance, but switched about 4 years ago to researching health and longevity. I'm a certified functional medicine health coach and I'm now in the process of building a practice here.

richard urbachMar 27, 2019 @ 10:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 706 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello, reaching out
Post 1

Good luck - think you will have a great deal of success as there is a huge amount of money around your area!!!

Good luck - think you will have a great deal of success as there is a huge amount of money around your area!!!

sheila c, Mar 27, 2019 @ 13:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Sheilla, thank you for the encouraging words. Do you know of anyone who would be interested in availing themselves of my health coacing skills to support them in making changes in their life style choices that would enable them to achieve their physical amd mental health objectives.

Any introduction could be made directly or indirectly through you if the person was someone in your network.

Hi Sheilla, thank you for the encouraging words. Do you know of anyone who would be interested in availing themselves of my health coacing skills to support them in making changes in their life style choices that would enable them to achieve their physical amd mental health objectives.

Any introduction could be made directly or indirectly through you if the person was someone in your network.

richard urbach, Mar 27, 2019 @ 14:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello everyone..!!

Hello everyone..!!

swara jagtap, Mar 28, 2019 @ 09:58