Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello
Hello All,

Just the final stages of moving to Perroy from Nottingham(UK). Found this site and thought I did register and make some new friends :)

Have fun
Mark
The text you are quoting:
Hello All,

Just the final stages of moving to Perroy from Nottingham(UK). Found this site and thought I did register and make some new friends :)

Have fun
Mark
MarkMar 20, 2006 @ 13:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1217 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello
Post 1
(-:
(-:
Nir Ofek, Mar 21, 2006 @ 12:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
My name is Mark and i'm married to Chrystel. My wife found a job in Switzerland at the beginning of January and I have followed her to Switzerland. So far I have only been here a few days, a couple of days at a time as I have had to moved all our belongs by myself from Nottingham to Switzerland(oh!! customs is great fun when you don't speak french :) ). I shall hopefully be in Switzerland permantley from the 1st April, depending if I managed to finialise things in the UK.

We are living in appartment in Perroy, which is nice, but a bit lacking in things to do, thou the wine shops out size the groceries stores 10 to 1. I think everybody around here has there own vineyard and wine shop.

I'm currently an HGV Driver (for the last two years) before that I worked in computers and accountancy. I enjoy my computer, my motorbike, my dogs, walking, Formula 1 (hopefully will go see a few races this season on the bike), photography and camping, thou not necessary in that order :) (the wife is in that list somewhere).

So far I have found people here very helpful, but have become quickly aware of hidden charges and taxes for this and that. We have been lucky in finding our appartment, because we have two dogs and not everwhere allows dogs.

So far my days out have been to the Geneva Motor show and St Cregue to play in the snow with the dogs. Oh yeah one can't forget the trip to Ikea, they make the Ikea's in the UK like nice places to visit.

I not a nightclub person as I have two left feet, but don't mind the odd pub crawl (do they do this in Switzerland). I have found my local pub in Rolle " Winston Churchill".

I have had a interesting life so far and will glady tell all over a pint or two.

Have Fun Mark
My name is Mark and i'm married to Chrystel. My wife found a job in Switzerland at the beginning of January and I have followed her to Switzerland. So far I have only been here a few days, a couple of days at a time as I have had to moved all our belongs by myself from Nottingham to Switzerland(oh!! customs is great fun when you don't speak french :) ). I shall hopefully be in Switzerland permantley from the 1st April, depending if I managed to finialise things in the UK.

We are living in appartment in Perroy, which is nice, but a bit lacking in things to do, thou the wine shops out size the groceries stores 10 to 1. I think everybody around here has there own vineyard and wine shop.

I'm currently an HGV Driver (for the last two years) before that I worked in computers and accountancy. I enjoy my computer, my motorbike, my dogs, walking, Formula 1 (hopefully will go see a few races this season on the bike), photography and camping, thou not necessary in that order :) (the wife is in that list somewhere).

So far I have found people here very helpful, but have become quickly aware of hidden charges and taxes for this and that. We have been lucky in finding our appartment, because we have two dogs and not everwhere allows dogs.

So far my days out have been to the Geneva Motor show and St Cregue to play in the snow with the dogs. Oh yeah one can't forget the trip to Ikea, they make the Ikea's in the UK like nice places to visit.

I not a nightclub person as I have two left feet, but don't mind the odd pub crawl (do they do this in Switzerland). I have found my local pub in Rolle " Winston Churchill".

I have had a interesting life so far and will glady tell all over a pint or two.

Have Fun Mark

Mark, Mar 21, 2006 @ 18:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hello! I am also from Nottingham and if its the same Chrystel I used to work with her!! Ask her if she remembers me, my name used to be Simpson then!!! You will love it here, its not quite the same as going down town and drinking your way around the market square and surrounding streets but its not bad!!! Send me an email and I will meet up with you to reminise about Yate's, Fat Cats, Sinatra's etc etc!! Welcome and hope to meet you soon!!
Hello! I am also from Nottingham and if its the same Chrystel I used to work with her!! Ask her if she remembers me, my name used to be Simpson then!!! You will love it here, its not quite the same as going down town and drinking your way around the market square and surrounding streets but its not bad!!! Send me an email and I will meet up with you to reminise about Yate's, Fat Cats, Sinatra's etc etc!! Welcome and hope to meet you soon!!
Serena, Mar 23, 2006 @ 21:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Hello Serena

Yep the one and only Chrystel.
I let her know you are in Geneva.

Have Fun
Mark
Hello Serena

Yep the one and only Chrystel.
I let her know you are in Geneva.

Have Fun
Mark
Mark, Mar 24, 2006 @ 00:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
HI Serena,

I'm out of town for a couple of weeks, but you can get hold of Chrystel at [email protected]

Have Fun
Mark
HI Serena,

I'm out of town for a couple of weeks, but you can get hold of Chrystel at [email protected]

Have Fun
Mark
Mark, Mar 24, 2006 @ 00:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1217 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form