Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello Everyone!
Hey everyone-

So I am new to Geneva, just got here on Saturday and am looking forward to spending a great summer in Switzerland. I am a female medical student from the states working at the WHO for the summer, and am really excited to be a part of the GLO group! If anyone has any suggestions about fun places to go out and grab a drink after work, please let me know!! :)
Au revoir (one of my 5 french words)
Amy
The text you are quoting:
Hey everyone-

So I am new to Geneva, just got here on Saturday and am looking forward to spending a great summer in Switzerland. I am a female medical student from the states working at the WHO for the summer, and am really excited to be a part of the GLO group! If anyone has any suggestions about fun places to go out and grab a drink after work, please let me know!! :)
Au revoir (one of my 5 french words)
Amy
amyfiedlerJun 8, 2006 @ 02:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 923 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello Everyone!
Post 1
You will ADORE it here and summers are the best. Where in the States are you from? Where do you attend medical school? My older sister is just finishing up her second year of residency back in the states!
You will ADORE it here and summers are the best. Where in the States are you from? Where do you attend medical school? My older sister is just finishing up her second year of residency back in the states!
Jillybeano, Jun 8, 2006 @ 15:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Welcome to Geneva! The summer is phenomenal here (as in all over Switzerland). You can go hiking, sailing, partying, etc to your heart's content. I had a summer internship in Switz. a few years ago, and I explored the city where I lived (Lausanne) during the week, then traveled as much as possible on the weekends. Hopefully you'll be able to do something similar. Don't miss the extreme sports in Interlaken, hiking in the Lauterbrunnen Valley, or exploring Lugano...some of my favorites!
Welcome to Geneva! The summer is phenomenal here (as in all over Switzerland). You can go hiking, sailing, partying, etc to your heart's content. I had a summer internship in Switz. a few years ago, and I explored the city where I lived (Lausanne) during the week, then traveled as much as possible on the weekends. Hopefully you'll be able to do something similar. Don't miss the extreme sports in Interlaken, hiking in the Lauterbrunnen Valley, or exploring Lugano...some of my favorites!
tiffany, Jun 8, 2006 @ 16:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Thanks everyone for being so helpful! i will definitely be sure to try out everyones suggestions! :)
Thanks everyone for being so helpful! i will definitely be sure to try out everyones suggestions! :)
amyfiedler, Jun 9, 2006 @ 12:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 923 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form