Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello Friends!

Hi, my name is Stephanie! I am new to the Thun / Interlaken area from Boston, United States. I enjoy art and art history, spending time outdoors: gardening, walking, hiking, reading... I am interested in traveling, improving my French and learning German, meeting new people, and discovering new things. I can't cook, but would love to learn how. I practice and teach power vinyasa yoga, yin yoga, yoga nidra, and meditation. I am currently looking for a project mangement job in Bern. My husband has type one diabetes - we have done a ton of fundraising and cycling events for this cause. Looking forward to meeting you! Namaste.

The text you are quoting:

Hi, my name is Stephanie! I am new to the Thun / Interlaken area from Boston, United States. I enjoy art and art history, spending time outdoors: gardening, walking, hiking, reading... I am interested in traveling, improving my French and learning German, meeting new people, and discovering new things. I can't cook, but would love to learn how. I practice and teach power vinyasa yoga, yin yoga, yoga nidra, and meditation. I am currently looking for a project mangement job in Bern. My husband has type one diabetes - we have done a ton of fundraising and cycling events for this cause. Looking forward to meeting you! Namaste.

Stephanie DApr 3, 2019 @ 10:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 692 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 692 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form