Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello GOL and introduction

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello GOL and introduction
Hello

New to the site (introduced by a friend) and find it great. I've just returned here after 6 years away and am in serious need of social life... so here I am.

I am looking for a job and have just moved in a flat... so life is getting good...

I like movies, social drinks/dinner/wine tasting events (used to run a wine club in Singapore). I read a fair amount (novels, mainly fantasy). I love cats (picture must have given you a hint) and I am looking for Dungeons and Dragons fellow players for some adventure.

Looking forward to meeting more of you.
The text you are quoting:
Hello

New to the site (introduced by a friend) and find it great. I've just returned here after 6 years away and am in serious need of social life... so here I am.

I am looking for a job and have just moved in a flat... so life is getting good...

I like movies, social drinks/dinner/wine tasting events (used to run a wine club in Singapore). I read a fair amount (novels, mainly fantasy). I love cats (picture must have given you a hint) and I am looking for Dungeons and Dragons fellow players for some adventure.

Looking forward to meeting more of you.
kayhecAug 11, 2006 @ 13:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 882 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello GOL and introduction
Post 1
Welcome! I haven't played Dungeon and Dragons for ages! Since univ, I used play that and 3rd age (or terza era in italian, inspired to Lord of the ring) ... I miss it SO much!
Welcome back to Geneva, to GOL .. and ... let's organize a D&D evening!

Vale
Welcome! I haven't played Dungeon and Dragons for ages! Since univ, I used play that and 3rd age (or terza era in italian, inspired to Lord of the ring) ... I miss it SO much!
Welcome back to Geneva, to GOL .. and ... let's organize a D&D evening!

Vale
Hoiling, Aug 11, 2006 @ 17:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hello GOL and introduction
Post 2
Hello

Few people replied to my post and seems we have a small group of potential players but we need a Master... Any aspiring DM out there?
Hello

Few people replied to my post and seems we have a small group of potential players but we need a Master... Any aspiring DM out there?
kayhec, Aug 11, 2006 @ 18:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 882 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form