Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello Geneva! :- )

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello Geneva! :- )

I'm moving to Geneva next week and don't know anyone, so if people are interested in exploring the city with me please say hello :- )

Before this I lived in London for 4 years and I'm originally from Singapore. I used to be a filmmaker and now mix that with my work as a human rights researcher. I love boxing, cooking, The Good Place and Brooklyn 99, and I'm sure these very generalised interests aren't actually helping you get to know about me, haha. If anyone feels like reaching out I'd love to start meeting people, being alone in a new city is never fun.

! Also really would like to go to the Basel Carnival, so if anyone is up for that let me know!

The text you are quoting:

I'm moving to Geneva next week and don't know anyone, so if people are interested in exploring the city with me please say hello :- )

Before this I lived in London for 4 years and I'm originally from Singapore. I used to be a filmmaker and now mix that with my work as a human rights researcher. I love boxing, cooking, The Good Place and Brooklyn 99, and I'm sure these very generalised interests aren't actually helping you get to know about me, haha. If anyone feels like reaching out I'd love to start meeting people, being alone in a new city is never fun.

! Also really would like to go to the Basel Carnival, so if anyone is up for that let me know!

Tams lJan 2, 2019 @ 13:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 564 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 564 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form