Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello Genevans!

Hi! My name is Isaac. I am from Mexico and will be studying abroad in Geneva, Switzerland for the next couple of months! I was recommended to join this website to get a better experience living in Geneva. I speak spanish as my main language, fluent english as second language and hope to learn a bit more of french or deutsch! I am passionate for movies and TV shows like Game of Thrones, as well as competitive in sports! I like to play everything from basketball, to swiming, and I would love to fo skiing! I hope to meet friendly people and do memorable things! 

The text you are quoting:

Hi! My name is Isaac. I am from Mexico and will be studying abroad in Geneva, Switzerland for the next couple of months! I was recommended to join this website to get a better experience living in Geneva. I speak spanish as my main language, fluent english as second language and hope to learn a bit more of french or deutsch! I am passionate for movies and TV shows like Game of Thrones, as well as competitive in sports! I like to play everything from basketball, to swiming, and I would love to fo skiing! I hope to meet friendly people and do memorable things! 

Isaac FDec 21, 2018 @ 02:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 617 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 617 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form