Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello everyone - looking for a babysitter job

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello everyone - looking for a babysitter job

Hi everyone 

Happy new year! I'm an italian girl just arrived in Geneva. My cousin recommended this forum to know new people and to find a job.

At the moment I'm following a french course to enter in uni here in Geneva. I have a bacheloor degree in Geology and i would like to enter in Master of environmental science to complete my study carrer and hopefully find a job related to it.

The past 2 years I've been leaving in Australia where I travelled, studied and worked in different area: babysitter, swimming teacher and cleaner. It has been an amazing experience that changed my life.

I like exploring new places and going out with friends. I'm a positive person, a little bit shy and easy-going.

Feel free to contact me and if you know someone or need someone to look after your kids let me know. i will be happy to help out. I also do cleaning.

Martina

P.S.: I have experience with kids from 4 moths old to 12 years old. I have time every morning and evening as my course is from 2.15pm to 5.15pm.

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone 

Happy new year! I'm an italian girl just arrived in Geneva. My cousin recommended this forum to know new people and to find a job.

At the moment I'm following a french course to enter in uni here in Geneva. I have a bacheloor degree in Geology and i would like to enter in Master of environmental science to complete my study carrer and hopefully find a job related to it.

The past 2 years I've been leaving in Australia where I travelled, studied and worked in different area: babysitter, swimming teacher and cleaner. It has been an amazing experience that changed my life.

I like exploring new places and going out with friends. I'm a positive person, a little bit shy and easy-going.

Feel free to contact me and if you know someone or need someone to look after your kids let me know. i will be happy to help out. I also do cleaning.

Martina

P.S.: I have experience with kids from 4 moths old to 12 years old. I have time every morning and evening as my course is from 2.15pm to 5.15pm.

Martina BasileJan 7, 2019 @ 18:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 666 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 666 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form