Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello from Uruguay (not for long)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello from Uruguay (not for long)

Hello, I'm Andres from Uruguay, and I've been accepted to work with some UN agency in Geneva, so I will probably move there in June 2022. I plan to live in Ferney Voltaire (if I get the papers right), or maybe Versoix would be a second choice. I mean, I prefer quiet places to live, but not too far from action.

I hope I can get to know some people with similar interests, share information and knowledge, and maybe even help someone myself.

I speak Spanish, Portuguese, English and some French, I like going on trails (easy ones), having a beer (or a mate) chatting with new friends, board games, traveling, and so on.

I have some experience with IT stuff, so I could maybe help on that too.

The text you are quoting:

Hello, I'm Andres from Uruguay, and I've been accepted to work with some UN agency in Geneva, so I will probably move there in June 2022. I plan to live in Ferney Voltaire (if I get the papers right), or maybe Versoix would be a second choice. I mean, I prefer quiet places to live, but not too far from action.

I hope I can get to know some people with similar interests, share information and knowledge, and maybe even help someone myself.

I speak Spanish, Portuguese, English and some French, I like going on trails (easy ones), having a beer (or a mate) chatting with new friends, board games, traveling, and so on.

I have some experience with IT stuff, so I could maybe help on that too.

Andres AMay 1, 2022 @ 21:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 814 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 814 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form