Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello happy people!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello happy people!
Hi everybody !!!
What a tough exercice it is to introduce oneself! Actually, I am far from being new in Geneva (I must be as old and as famous as the Jet d'eau:)And I've known sindy's party for some years now, but just found out about the website thanks to your favorite duck Elguiri

I would be really happy to meet new people, and I have no doubt about the people here being very cool, nice, friendly, happy, open minded and willing to enjoy life! just what I am looking for :)

I also look for any info on cultural event in Geneva, so if ever you know anything "art linked" is going to happen let me know! as for the rest I'd rather keep it private :)))

Thanks again shirri for your kind welcome note and now it is my turn to all welcome you in my friend's world :)(wowww 1237 friends in one click it is more than what I have ever dreamt of :)

have wonderful holidays all !
Z.
The text you are quoting:
Hi everybody !!!
What a tough exercice it is to introduce oneself! Actually, I am far from being new in Geneva (I must be as old and as famous as the Jet d'eau:)And I've known sindy's party for some years now, but just found out about the website thanks to your favorite duck Elguiri

I would be really happy to meet new people, and I have no doubt about the people here being very cool, nice, friendly, happy, open minded and willing to enjoy life! just what I am looking for :)

I also look for any info on cultural event in Geneva, so if ever you know anything "art linked" is going to happen let me know! as for the rest I'd rather keep it private :)))

Thanks again shirri for your kind welcome note and now it is my turn to all welcome you in my friend's world :)(wowww 1237 friends in one click it is more than what I have ever dreamt of :)

have wonderful holidays all !
Z.
ZohraDec 22, 2005 @ 02:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1267 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello happy people!
Post 1
Many thanks for introducing yourself, and a warm welcome to the Geneva-Online community! Glad to hear you have been enjoying the wonderful Sindy parties and I am sure you will like the Geneva-Online events as well. Next party is on 31st December at Lounge Bar, (all details on the "members activities" section of this website.) Come celebrate New Year`s Eve with all of us and we look forward to saying hello to you there! (Apparently somebody also has a birthday that day!)
Many thanks for introducing yourself, and a warm welcome to the Geneva-Online community! Glad to hear you have been enjoying the wonderful Sindy parties and I am sure you will like the Geneva-Online events as well. Next party is on 31st December at Lounge Bar, (all details on the "members activities" section of this website.) Come celebrate New Year`s Eve with all of us and we look forward to saying hello to you there! (Apparently somebody also has a birthday that day!)
phil, Dec 22, 2005 @ 16:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
hey phil your are so nice !! thanks a lot !! I will be very happy to join, I think I can not miss the birthday of a guy who looks twenty but who is actually 70 years old!! That mmust be a gift from god...to born on a special day may be the reason of your youth :))
Thanks a lot for your warm words and
talk/see you soon at sind
z.
hey phil your are so nice !! thanks a lot !! I will be very happy to join, I think I can not miss the birthday of a guy who looks twenty but who is actually 70 years old!! That mmust be a gift from god...to born on a special day may be the reason of your youth :))
Thanks a lot for your warm words and
talk/see you soon at sind
z.
Zohra, Dec 23, 2005 @ 00:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hey Flavina
thanks a lot for your sweet and warm brazilian words :) so far the poeple I have met here are just fantastic and very kind :) the world shoul start thinking of practicing the GOL policy :) I am sure it will be much nicer and friendly hope you are enjoying the sun :)Take care
Hey Flavina
thanks a lot for your sweet and warm brazilian words :) so far the poeple I have met here are just fantastic and very kind :) the world shoul start thinking of practicing the GOL policy :) I am sure it will be much nicer and friendly hope you are enjoying the sun :)Take care
Zohra, Dec 30, 2005 @ 19:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD.

MONIQUE
WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD.

MONIQUE
Monique, Dec 30, 2005 @ 22:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
hI Monique :) thanks a lot :) hope will meet you for real too :)
hI Monique :) thanks a lot :) hope will meet you for real too :)
Zohra, Dec 30, 2005 @ 23:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1267 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form